Woman who squashes her face into different kinds of BREAD

Those of you who are familiar with these things will know that one way of identifying an old-style 'cottage' (the sort of public toilets where George Michael and his friends hang out) was if there was a cut loaf jammed behind the cistern. Apparently, bread readily absorbs ambient smells and some queers are turned on by the public toilety smell. They collect the loaf, stick their faces in it and wank themselves off to the smell.

Strange but true. Nowt so queer as queers.

I remember once discussing the phenomenon with a female police colleague, who somewhat mystified asked me, "But why would they want to do that?" Me, "I dunno, maybe they like the smell of piss." Her, "Well, why the fuck don't they just go and work in an old peoples home?"

I had to chuckle.

Those of you who are familiar with these things will know that one way of identifying an old-style 'cottage' (the sort of public toilets...snippety snip... female police colleague, who somewhat mystified asked me, "But why would they want to do that?" Me, "I dunno, maybe they like the smell of piss." Her, "Well, why the **** don't they just go and work in an old peoples home?"

I had to chuckle.
Because old persons' piss does not smell the same as virile bucks testosterone-laden pee.

Or so I'm told, your honour.

Bread face to cottaging and piss in less than 15 posts! Anyone who says Arsse is shite needs their bollox tattooed with a pic punch and a mallet!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
maguire The NAAFI Bar 73
Tartan_Terrier The NAAFI Bar 22
B The NAAFI Bar 34