Woman who cried rape was the rapist

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by hansvonhealing, Oct 17, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Daily Telegraph

Woman who cried rape was the rapist
    By Catherine Elsworth in New York
    (Filed: 13/10/2006)

A woman who falsely claimed she was date-raped before becoming pregnant and abandoning her unwanted baby in a rubbish bin has been jailed for the statutory rape of the child's father – her 12-year-old cousin.

Twyana Davis, now 30, claimed the sex attack took place at a party in 1995.

She wrote a book, Sacred Womb, documenting her experiences and went on to become an advocate for troubled teenagers after she appeared on television.

But this week she was sentenced to 10 to 25 years in prison after confessing that she had invented the attack and that the child she abandoned was conceived when she raped her then 12-year-old cousin.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/10/13/wrape13.xml

2. Seems to be a lot of stories of it being kept in the family coming across the pond at the minute :?

3. Why is "Duelling Banjo's" suddenly leaping to mind?

4. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

By the looks of her it's been kept in the family more than a few times before!
    [​IMG]

5. (*Ahem.... coughs.....)

I would....

6. Anybody else thinking 'Predator' here? Nice profile Missus - can't quite make out Arnie covered in mud running away from you...

7. If I was the 12 year old lad, I am not sure if I would have been tramatised by it or would have used it for my ego..................ummm....then again it was his cousin.....

8. Bet the poor lads getting hammered by the CSA (or equivalent) and it will all be backdated............

9. That's a trifle harsh.....mind you, she's got a boat like a bag of smashed crabs, so the poor boy's probably traumatised.... :D

10. 10 years for raping a 12-year old and you think that's harsh? What would you say if it was a 12-year old girl?

11. Good point - consider myself told off for not engaging brain before typing! :oops:

12. Weird stuff, this "rape" business, when it involves a female rapist. I can understand, and sympathise, when one considers the pain a female rape victim endures: she's unwilling, therefore not wet; any penetration would be violent & painful. Rape of a male by a female requires, one would imagine, an erection on the part of the victim. The only consideration here would be the willingness of the supposed victim. In my book, being able to get it up indicates willingness. I remember that, at that age, getting it back down was my major problem.
    Cheers.
    Cliff.

13. I do recall a bar room conversation with a young thing (sadly, not dissimilar to the thing in the pic) once upon a time...
    The subject was male rape and a case going through the courts. She looked perplexed, then remarked: Must have been a bloody rough woman.
    Wonders never cease.

14. Phuck me......You've given this too much thought, Cliff...!!

Try doing a jig-saw or something to take your mind off of it.......