Woman uses bra as SOS signal...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by OldAdam, Jun 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Seems to be a dead link
  2. Lucky she had a bra - this was the other item of underwear that she hoped would be seen by rescuers:

3. How embarrassing, she must have felt a bit of a tit...
  4. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

No bra on, stuck up a snowy mountain? I'll bet she couldn't feel her tits at all! In fact I reckon they'd become bluetits.

5. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

There is a certain maiden on here who could have used her bra to paraglide off the mountain, and carried a team of huskies in it too.
  6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

The rescuers said that she only survived because she was in good, fit physical shape . . . . mmmm, how would they know that I wonder . . .
  7. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

i guess because she still was alive :lol:

wonder whether ofah is talking about bigbird ... and how he would know? :mrgreen:
  8. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Nope, sorry not her. And I only know because she posted and boasted on here yesterday. No personal knowledge, sadly.
  9. Good for her! Essential bits of AT kit, bra's!!!

Incedentally, isn't it a bit Presumptuous for the "authorities," to say
    Not if she gets MRSA she won't... :twisted:

Opened themselves up for the sueing of a lifetime there methinks!!!
  10. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

guess i better stop asking then :p
  11. What about the other link on the page, School teacher has sex with 8 boys, good order, I just wonder how you can have a charge of Second degree Sodomy though.
  12. Horrid thoughts of painful frostbite - ouch!!!

Did she prevent frostbite by throwing her appendages over her shoulder?

Safest way for abominable snow women to run downhill apparently!

You may scoff but its true - I know it is. Well it must be, I'm sure I read it in the Arssepedia.... :D
  13. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

She was the one who got bummed and the lad pulled the old "whoops, wrong hole!" line?

She pulled out the strap-on and successfully claims that "well it's not technically my c*ck doing the buggery yeronner"?

the presence of a "second degree sodomy" implies there's a first degree. Is a back-door entry illegal in Alabama then?