Woman uses bra as SOS signal...

Seems to be a dead link

Lucky she had a bra - this was the other item of underwear that she hoped would be seen by rescuers:

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
electric_citizen said:
How embarrassing, she must have felt a bit of a tit...
No bra on, stuck up a snowy mountain? I'll bet she couldn't feel her tits at all! In fact I reckon they'd become bluetits.

Gerrit?!

Narf!

:roll:

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
There is a certain maiden on here who could have used her bra to paraglide off the mountain, and carried a team of huskies in it too.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
The rescuers said that she only survived because she was in good, fit physical shape . . . . mmmm, how would they know that I wonder . . .

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
YesItsMe said:
Biped said:
The rescuers said that she only survived because she was in good, fit physical shape . . . . mmmm, how would they know that I wonder . . .
i guess because she still was alive :lol:

wonder whether ofah is talking about bigbird ... and how he would know? :mrgreen:
Nope, sorry not her. And I only know because she posted and boasted on here yesterday. No personal knowledge, sadly.

Good for her! Essential bits of AT kit, bra's!!!

Incedentally, isn't it a bit Presumptuous for the "authorities," to say
she will make a full recovery
Not if she gets MRSA she won't... :twisted:

Opened themselves up for the sueing of a lifetime there methinks!!!

old_fat_and_hairy said:
YesItsMe said:
Biped said:
i guess because she still was alive :lol:

wonder whether ofah is talking about bigbird ... and how he would know? :mrgreen:
Nope, sorry not her. And I only know because she posted and boasted on here yesterday. No personal knowledge, sadly.

guess i better stop asking then :p

What about the other link on the page, School teacher has sex with 8 boys, good order, I just wonder how you can have a charge of Second degree Sodomy though.

Horrid thoughts of painful frostbite - ouch!!!

Did she prevent frostbite by throwing her appendages over her shoulder?

Safest way for abominable snow women to run downhill apparently!

You may scoff but its true - I know it is. Well it must be, I'm sure I read it in the Arssepedia.... :D

tonto108 said:
What about the other link on the page, School teacher has sex with 8 boys, good order, I just wonder how you can have a charge of Second degree Sodomy though.
She was the one who got bummed and the lad pulled the old "whoops, wrong hole!" line?

She pulled out the strap-on and successfully claims that "well it's not technically my c*ck doing the buggery yeronner"?

the presence of a "second degree sodomy" implies there's a first degree. Is a back-door entry illegal in Alabama then?

tonto108 said:
Eeeeuuuurrrggghhhh! She's a Gwarrrr!

Mind you, everyone knows that young boys like twiglets and fish fingers...

A few years ago the fastest xxxxer From fatville fell into the Thames from a service row boat used as a conveyance from bankside to house boat.

I watched the comedy from the riverbank. She didn't want any publicity but the cop heli put full beam on her. Her husband tried to pull her back on board but because she was 32 stone the house nearly went over.

The RNLI turned up and managed to throw a whale pike into her arrse and drag the fatso to shore.