Woman refuses blood transfusion and dies

Would you let yourself die cos God says so.

• Nope sod him ill pray just before death for forgiveness cos He has to forgive everybody

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yep spot on im ready to die for a fruit cake of an idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
For her husband who wouldnt sign the consent form-No sympathy
For the woman herself who signed the dont give me blood form-No sympathy
For the poor kids who no longer have a mother just a religous nut job father my deepest sympathy

Read here-http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/11/05/nblood105.xml

In cases like this, I think the Coroner should record a verdict of 'suicide'.

Mediaeval muppets.

Barking mad the lot of them

Now its this statement,
Blood is not to be eaten, stored or transfused. Medical procedures involving certain blood fractions are left to conscience.
Which gets me, I mean surely there conscience should stop them leaving
their kids without a mum

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Darwin has a lot to say about these kinds of people. On the one hand, it's nice that they have considerately removed themselves and attendant stupidity from the gene pool, and thus clearing the waters a little for the rest of us, but on the other hand, they didn't do so before they bred another generation of morons.

Personally, I think that these religions should be re-written so that martyrdom or suicide ops should be gone on BEFORE they breed.

It's funny that the Darwinism vs Creationism argument is encapsulated by this episode. If we play our cards right, the world could be a safer place by oh, about 2015?

HEART_STOPPER said:
Now its this statement,
Blood is not to be eaten, stored or transfused. Medical procedures involving certain blood fractions are left to conscience.
their kids without a mum
I would lose no sleep over an adult Jehovah's Witless chosing this route but they totally screw up children and are nothing more than a destructive cult.

... and relax :oops:

HEART_STOPPER said:
For her husband who wouldnt sign the consent form-No sympathy
For the woman herself who signed the dont give me blood form-No sympathy
For the poor kids who no longer have a mother just a religous nut job father my deepest sympathy

Read here-http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/1
1/05/blood105.xml
Hope the kids are taken off the Father ... he def doesn't deserve to keep them! He put God before his children's right to have a mother.... Selfish Parents to the core...

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
jagman said:
I wonder what God (if there is one) thinks of all the things done in his name?
The Lord Almighty, on High, watching down upon His flock from the heavens, and the dutiful actions of the Mormon flock in particular, is thinking to himself "STUPID CNUTS, YOU AIN'T COMING UP HERE AND PULLUTING MY PATCH, JUST THE SAME AS I AIN'T TAKING NO MARTYRS NEITHER! IT'S OFF TO THE :twisted: WITH YOU!"

I had JWs come to my door just before I read this thread. Wish I'd read it earlier. I wouldn't have been so f'in polite. :x

Fair play to her. We all make potentially disastrous decisions regarding our health.
We smoke, drink, drive too fast, eat badly, fail to maintain three points of contact, sleep with slags etc etc. Then, at the prospect of rolling a seven, we get all remorseful and desperate.
She made her decision and stuck with it, religious nutjobbery aside, I admire that.

From a medical point of view, we should be thankful to JW's. They have allowed all sorts of research into the effects of severe anaemia, and exactly what surgery is feisable without blood transfusions, that would never have been got past a medical research ethics committee.

HEART_STOPPER said:
Now its this statement,
their kids without a mum
The official line is that no individual will ever be disfellowshipped for accepting a blood transfusion. An individual will be disfellowshipped for not being repentant. Jehovah's witnesses have worked with major medical universities to devise and fund alternative methods to blood transfusions whicha re now freely available to every hospital in britain.

which doesnt take away from the fact that any man who leaves his children without a mother and allows his 22 year old wife to due is fucking scum, who deserves the worst kind of punishment. I hope the state takes the kids off him, he's clearly incapable of thinking about his children's best interests.

and I was brought up as a jehovah's witness.

I rarely slag off a religion (normally just in case they are right), but I have no hesitation in slagging off the bunch of sick fúckwits going around calling themselves the Jehovah Witnesses.

I once read a bit about them. They believe that the TOTAL number of people who will be allowed into heaven is 144,000. Out of all the people who have ever lived, or ever shall live on this world.

Everyone else gets to spend eternity on Earth (going to be a bot crowded here then!).

Muppets the lot of them and the worst door to door salesman going.