Woman refuses blood transfusion and dies

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by HEART_STOPPER, Nov 5, 2007.

1. Nope sod him ill pray just before death for forgiveness cos He has to forgive everybody

2. Yep spot on im ready to die for a fruit cake of an idea

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For her husband who wouldnt sign the consent form-No sympathy
    For the woman herself who signed the dont give me blood form-No sympathy
    For the poor kids who no longer have a mother just a religous nut job father my deepest sympathy

Read here-http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/11/05/nblood105.xml
  2. Just like the bloody Arabs, religion holds them back from leaving the desert
    and bettering them self’s. Cnut’s.
  3. In cases like this, I think the Coroner should record a verdict of 'suicide'.

Mediaeval muppets.
  4. It just leaves more blood to people that actually want it and don't want to die for an idea
  5. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Barking mad the lot of them
  6. Haaa Haaa!!! Timmy!!
  7. You're all just so horrriidddd! :(

fecking nutters (them not us)
  8. Now its this statement,
    Blood is not to be eaten, stored or transfused. Medical procedures involving certain blood fractions are left to conscience.
    Which gets me, I mean surely there conscience should stop them leaving
    their kids without a mum
  9. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Darwin has a lot to say about these kinds of people. On the one hand, it's nice that they have considerately removed themselves and attendant stupidity from the gene pool, and thus clearing the waters a little for the rest of us, but on the other hand, they didn't do so before they bred another generation of morons.

Personally, I think that these religions should be re-written so that martyrdom or suicide ops should be gone on BEFORE they breed.
  10. Stupid bleeder.
  11. It's funny that the Darwinism vs Creationism argument is encapsulated by this episode. If we play our cards right, the world could be a safer place by oh, about 2015?
  12. I would lose no sleep over an adult Jehovah's Witless chosing this route but they totally screw up children and are nothing more than a destructive cult.

... and relax :oops:
  13. I wonder what God (if there is one) thinks of all the things done in his name?
  14. Hope the kids are taken off the Father ... he def doesn't deserve to keep them! He put God before his children's right to have a mother.... Selfish Parents to the core...
  15. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

The Lord Almighty, on High, watching down upon His flock from the heavens, and the dutiful actions of the Mormon flock in particular, is thinking to himself "STUPID CNUTS, YOU AIN'T COMING UP HERE AND PULLUTING MY PATCH, JUST THE SAME AS I AIN'T TAKING NO MARTYRS NEITHER! IT'S OFF TO THE :twisted: WITH YOU!"