Woman pushed onto Rail tracks

Problem is the staff do not enforce the ban either - telling people off is an action to be listed under "too hard"

What sort of Scum push people onto a busy railway track?

Agree with Mr Deputy though, unmanned stations are a gathering point for pond life.

FARMBOY said:
Problem is the staff do not enforce the ban either - telling people off is an action to be listed under "too hard"

Agree with Mr Deputy though, unmanned stations are a gathering point for pond life.
and Arby and me in our trench coats :)

its not necessarily illegal to smoke on a railway platform. Its only illegal if there is a sign within a reasonable distance of the smoker.

No sign = smoke merrily away...

smudge67 said:
FARMBOY said:

and Arby and me in our trench coats :)
Cottaging with Arby no doubt :D

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
I heard she was a couple of inches away from getting fried. Shame no bystander (look away brigade members all of them, no doubt) jumped in and sent the hoodies after her to help her up.

Surely this is the kind of thing the BTP private plods are supposed to be around for? Having said that, they probably all got sacked and have been replace by a bunch of BTP PCSO hand wringer biffs.

If they were a few years younger this could add to the rising climate of the moral panic on young people, and the media could especially link it to binge drinking and knife crime somehow.

bensonby said:
its not necessarily illegal to smoke on a railway platform. Its only illegal if there is a sign within a reasonable distance of the smoker.

only if i aint standing in front of you :wink:

Oofyah!! That's pretty bad :(

I have to say though, that news reporter Claudia is a bit of all right :D

Let´s hope they are found out and the book thrown at them... or they are thrown on to the tracks themselves.

******* sucm they can smoke all they like after 750volts has ripped through their bodies.

The_Seagull said:
A sad indictment of the state of our "society"

Here's an interesting take on it

http://inspectorgadget.wordpress.com/
Yes it is and i do hope that the CCTV turns up something useful, i will not be surprised if it turns out to be either not working properly or of such a poor quality to render it worthless.

That isnt a pop at BTP either just from experiance CCTV often isnt. Re Inpector gadget question i for one would hope that 'the penalties deter this kind of behaviour in the future'.

A feral United Kingdom is not what i served for.

bensonby said:

So following the same logic, if there's no sign saying 'Dont fcuk your mother up the clacker' you could roll merrily along the platform with someone's mum ensconced on a veiny throbber?

dont be daft

The guy who did this are scum and in play for attempted murder at least, not to mention endangering rail pax.

w'anchors

Latest Threads