Woman passes 950th driving test

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by SepticNorman, Nov 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A South Korean woman is celebrating after passing the written exam for a driving licence - on her 950th attempt

Should women be allowed to get behind the wheel ?
  2. Only at the 950th attempt at passing the test.!
  3. well that 95 times how many it took me!
  4. Errr..........in English please.!
  5. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Oh I don't know, should they stud?
  6. Hang on... 950 times !!! Can she read English ? Why has she been allowed to take this test 950 times !! Is she that dense that she cant learn the Highway Code ? Im sorry.. but if she took this long why is she being allowed to get behind the wheel of a vehicle when potentially she could forget road signs, markers, etc and cause a DISASTOROUS accident !!!!!!!!!!

There is something else that annoys the shite out of me - Why is it that when non-English speaking people are allowed to take the test with interpreters... at last check, all the road signs in England (yes, I know Welsh signs are dual language) are in ENGLISH and therefore it should be expected that people should be able to read the road signs !!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!! .......................... and ... breathe................
  7. 950 attepmts: has she Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
  8. Being Korean, she sat the test in Korea and no, she probably can't speak English and has probably never heard of the Highway Code.......... :roll:

At least she's part-qualified to drive the outrage bus.......
  9. CountryGal

CountryGal LE Book Reviewer

And she still barely passed getting the minimum 60 out of a 100 needed

Geez :D