Woman of ARRSE - October

A suggestion from Mattb, which I think is a great idea.

Each month, nominations for a woman who has captured the particular attention of the male population of ARRSE and one will be crowned ARRSE maiden of the month.

First up is 'Alexis Wright'

She came to our attention in the Zumba fitness thread:

http://www.arrse.co.uk/naafi-bar/188696-zumba.html#post4663133

Any agreements or other nominations?

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
sluggy.

but only because she'll beat me up if I dont say so. :(

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
I've only just spotted all this Alexis Wright stuff, fucking hell I'd slam dunk the ol' bellend into that till I was pumping air!

When we've got 12 months worth of Women of ARRSE, will we put together all the filthiest images we can of said women to make next years calender?

I've only just spotted all this Alexis Wright stuff, fucking hell I'd slam dunk the ol' bellend into that till I was pumping air!

When we've got 12 months worth of Women of ARRSE, will we put together all the filthiest images we can of said women to make next years calender?

Great idea, a Charity calendar!

Yup, she gets my vote.
Despite being 4 stone too light, any bird who jams oddments up her clopper gets it.

But how the fuck isn't the popsi a pool of juice within seconds?

And topping it with a sprinkler, Sir, you set a high bar!

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer

Each month, nominations for a woman who has captured the particular attention of the male population of ARRSE and one will be crowned ARRSE maiden of the month.

Is this young lass ok? She loves to play with guns and could give stripping service

Attachments

Does she swamp for fun and drink her own piss?

She has the look of Meredith Kercher about her.

M

MrsBee

For gods sake pebbles will you just go out and shag something, fucking hell rape it if you have to.

It might stem your need for constant female attention from dirty birds who you haven't a snow balls chance in hell with! Talk about pent up sexual tension, I thought I got bad after Mrbee has been away for more than a month! Your like my aunts randy jack Russell that dry humps all her guests!

That's what comes of messing about with Barbies during your formative years.