Woman jailed for pulling mans testicle off

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by KnightsofRowallan, Jan 22, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

If your wit is as up to date as your news - don't bother....

2. she's not a violent person... blimey!

3. Not necessarily fair, KNights could just be really slow at typing

4. Alright alright, we're all tired Alsacien. It was a link sent to me by a friend, just thought it might cause amusement.

Crikey, I'm not the SKY news desk.

5. What about the BBC Chief News Editor ?

6. he probably deserved it! :D

7. Wasn't the bint in question Russian and formerly know as....

Itore Abo11ockov.... :roll:

8. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I went to watch an Advocate friend prosecuting some Triads who had captured a man in an elevator who they accussed of having made unwanted advances to their Big Brother's girlfriend. (Big brother = more senior triad, his girlfriend = a whore). Anyway they trapped this bloke in a lift, and to teach him a lesson in respect they pulled down his trousers and snipped off his dick with pinking shears.

Then to make the lesson public they went to a local restaurant displayed the newly severed member as a warning and then flushed it down the loo.

As yuo can imagine the jury - 7 good men a true - let out a collective gasp as they clutched their crutches.

The only vague remorse these characters showed was over the fact that they got the wrong victim. Some poor s@d who looked a bit like their intended target. Black hair, glasses and answered to the name Chan, easy mistake to make I suppose.

9. At least they didn't batter it and sell it as a spring roll!!

10. Have just read that. You do realise that she is now out again.

That means that if you are in the Liverpool area she could possibly be the bird you were chatting up on the weekend. 8O

Could be
    http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=87174#1745287

her username seems to fit with
    :twisted:

11. She is probably some Bull Dyke with Penis envy and tried to grab one to graft on so she could piss up a wall without standing on her cropped swede.Thompson

Thompson!........Whiskey and....errr...Whiskey please......thank you

12. There is a woman who lives up the top end of my street, who one day a few years ago had a row with her husband, & the altercation culminated in her kicking him so hard in the bollox that he had to have one of them removed.
    I know it's not as bad as the title of this thread (tried to eat his nad - OWWW!) but proves it's not an isolated incident.
    BTW, hubby probably now answers to the name Adolf 8O

13. Is it mandatory to change your name by deed poll when you lose a boll0ck nowadays? Fcuking New Liabour, time was that the monorchid amongst us could retain their original identity without being immediately identified by the state as lacking in the pant department.