Woman is accused of lewd acts at Cenotaph

#1
If found to be true just emphisises the total lack of respect, by hopefully a small minority, of brave service personnel who lost their lives serving this country.

WAR veterans today called for more security cameras to be installed at Blackpool Cenotaph following allegations of a sickening desecration of the monument.
Ex-servicemen and their families have reacted with anger after a woman appeared in court accused of urinating on the memorial dedicated to the town's war dead.

She is also alleged to have committed a sex act with a man at the monument
.
http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/blackpoolnews/Woman-is-accused-of-lewd.6299396.jp
 

Alsacien

MIA
Moderator
#4
memoryloss said:
If found to be true just emphisises the total lack of respect, by hopefully a small minority, of brave service personnel who lost their lives serving this country.

WAR veterans today called for more security cameras to be installed at Blackpool Cenotaph following allegations of a sickening desecration of the monument.
Ex-servicemen and their families have reacted with anger after a woman appeared in court accused of urinating on the memorial dedicated to the town's war dead.

She is also alleged to have committed a sex act with a man at the monument[/b].
http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/blackpoolnews/Woman-is-accused-of-lewd.6299396.jp
Is this one main event, or two separate activities?
 
#5
Vimeiro said:
I love the phrase 'commited a sex act'. Covers a multitude of sins.
I used to go out with a journo on one of the big provincial papers. The courts were a mainstay of their local reporting but the paper was extremely conservative in their description of cases involving anything sexual. In fact, there were cases she covered (mostly involving domestic or farm animals) that were effectively unreportable given editorial policy and the supposed sensibilities of their readers. I, on the other hand, heard rather more details of bestiality in the Bristol area than was really necessary.

Anyway - let the outrage commence.

C_C
 
#9
Blackpool_Gazette said:
WAR veterans today called for more security cameras to be installed at Blackpool Cenotaph following allegations of a sickening desecration of the monument.
The cheapskate filthy pervs, why dont they just buy their own porn.
 
#10
mark1234 said:
Classy bint!

I once saw a pigeon sh1t on a cenotaph does that count.
What would you do if a bird sh4t on your car?

Well I wouldn't take her out again for a starter...

Boom-tish!

Yeeees...is that the time? Must go.
 
#12
memoryloss said:
If found to be true just emphisises the total lack of respect, by hopefully a small minority, of brave service personnel who lost their lives serving this country.

WAR veterans today called for more security cameras to be installed at Blackpool Cenotaph following allegations of a sickening desecration of the monument.
Ex-servicemen and their families have reacted with anger after a woman appeared in court accused of urinating on the memorial dedicated to the town's war dead.

She is also alleged to have committed a sex act with a man at the monument
.
http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/blackpoolnews/Woman-is-accused-of-lewd.6299396.jp

Is my sense of outrage meant to increase with the bold type :?
 
#13
Can some one flag up the next "sex act" on a monument, with a postcode and a time.

South of England preferably

No gayers

Ta
 
#14
After spending a weekend in Blackpool and being entertained by the spectacle of the women and men of that fair town....I am not in any way surprised by this. Of course their football club has just had a success so possibly the couple were celebrating? The Cenotaph in Blackpool is a bit exposed to the elements but I've been told those northern lasses are hardy souls not like us southerners.
 
#15
thegimp said:
Can some one flag up the next "sex act" on a monument, with a postcode and a time.

South of England preferably

No gayers

Ta
50.611661850867236:-2.451624870300293

121430A JUN 10

RM BLUE FORCES MOUNTING BEACH

/

8)
 
#16
Gremlin said:
memoryloss said:
If found to be true just emphisises the total lack of respect, by hopefully a small minority, of brave service personnel who lost their lives serving this country.

WAR veterans today called for more security cameras to be installed at Blackpool Cenotaph following allegations of a sickening desecration of the monument.
Ex-servicemen and their families have reacted with anger after a woman appeared in court accused of urinating on the memorial dedicated to the town's war dead.

She is also alleged to have committed a sex act with a man at the monument
.
http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/blackpoolnews/Woman-is-accused-of-lewd.6299396.jp

Is my sense of outrage meant to increase with the bold type :?
"Quick Robin! To the outrage bus!"

 
#17
Was she wearing a hat with 'Kiss me kwik' on it.?
 
#20
RearWords said:
After spending a weekend in Blackpool and being entertained by the spectacle of the women and men of that fair town....I am not in any way surprised by this. Of course their football club has just had a success so possibly the couple were celebrating? The Cenotaph in Blackpool is a bit exposed to the elements but I've been told those northern lasses are hardy souls not like us southerners.
Notwithstanding that she was from Baked Bean Island, I take it you struggle with the terms, 'holiday resort' & 'what happens on your hols stays on your hols' then.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top