Woman held in airport bomb hoax

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Random_Task, Sep 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Woman held in airport bomb hoax
    CNN
    Link
    Just don't wear it on the tube.

2. Are you sure its not a relation of Ronaldo?

Well she is very lucky that the Septics didnt fill her with a couple of hundred bullet holes. Stupid fcukng cow she should be locked up as a potential terrorist and show her how stupid she was.

3. I thought MIT were supposed to take smarter people on as students.

NTM

4. All brains and no sense perhaps.

5. A woman? Are we sure?

6. Not for certain,I added the 'and a woman' bit in myself ;)

As The_Iron pointed out,the bomb hoaxer bears more than a passing resemblance to Ronaldo.

7. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Indeed:

[​IMG]

8. Everyone's got to have something to do with their Saturday afternoons,eh ViroBono ;)

9. This Ronaldo would probably scored more points for me in the ARRSE Premiership fantasy football league unlike the one I chose from Man U (still in minus figures from the CNUT after his sending off) :x

10. :lol: No Tazers, used :?: :lol:

11. Never an MP5 when you want one is there?

12. I lived in Cambridge for a good portion of my life and grew up in the MIT area. MIT has a tradition of very bright students who sometimes lack common sense. They also have a very long tradition of technical pranks many of which victimize Harvard at the other end of town. The pranks, in local slang, are called "hacks"
    Last Sept 11th the students built a fire truck with working lights on the roof of the main building as a sort of tribute to fallen firefighters. Take a look at http://hacks.mit.edu/
    it is well worth a look.

Star Simpson seems a bit troubled. Odd thing is she was bailed out by her boyfriend. She is 19 year old student and the BF is a 42 year old who is retired and had founded a software company. Nothing wrong with that but seems a bit odd.

Mass. State Police at airport carry MP5's. She is a very lucky girl as she did not end up in a cooler at the medical examiners office

13. With a hair cut like that she should be arrested by the fashion police!!!! :p

We'll have to see what comes out in the was on this one, is she a whack job? Or was she trying to see what would happen? Maybe a newspaper hack is now gutted his "girl walks around airport with bomb for hours" story is well and truely smited.

I am sure MIT will confirm whether what she was wearing was art, although I am sure an MIT student should be able to knock up a circuit board that lights up pretty quickly.

14. Shouold have slotted her-no messing. It might have stopped loads of other tossers from doing equally stupid things.
    I'm willing to bet that the poor person in that information desk needed a change of underwear afterwards.
    No, feck 'em. I'm totally hacked off with these people who think that it's a larf to pull stunts like that.

15. Does anyone remember the boy from space or the village of the damned?