Woman gets female partner hot and wet

Mental image, . . . . . do not like D:

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
P

PrinceAlbert

There's a lesson to be learnt here ladies. Stick to sucking cock. I'll even take you out for a happy meal.

Well she (Wendy Watton) won't go short of fanny for the next three years,,lucky bitch.....

Hell hath no fury like a lesbian scorned.
Not scorned at all, just amused by the male species (and im aware that there are some good apples) who asume that any woman who isn't automatically on there knees gagging for a tiny cock in their mouth is a lesbian. In fact, you're just a ugly :)

image-13-for-yourlife-telly-money-25-01-2012-gallery-762338669.jpg

That looks pretty sore, but check out Maddy McCann in a box in the background!

Not scorned at all, just amused by the male species (and im aware that there are some good apples) who asume that any woman who isn't automatically on there knees gagging for a tiny cock in their mouth is a lesbian. In fact, you're just a ugly :)
And have issues, dont forget the issues!

WTF are you on about? The article is about two dykes, one scorned the other by blowing her out FFS. No mention of any cnut trying to shove a cock in their mouth tiny or otherwise.

WTF are you on about? The article is about two dykes, one scorned the other by blowing her out FFS. No mention of any cnut trying to shove a cock in their mouth tiny or otherwise.
Aware of that, realised as I was writing, thought I'd post it any way. You can untwist your knickers now

Are you one of the bull dykes who I used to see knock fuck out of each other at the weekends in camp when fighting over "freash meat"
Careful, she passed selection on the 6th Jan - she'll nack ya.

Have fun at Pirbright on the 4th June Rox.