Woman from Kent has superpowers !!!

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Libby Tucker a swimming instructor from kent cannot sink ?
she can float standing up ??
so how does she do it
untitled.png

http://metro.co.uk/2015/01/23/woman...y-can-float-in-water-without-sinking-5032979/

Volume by the look of her. RN posters may have some formula to explain draught to float like flash to bang

L

lumpy2

She's mastered the art of swallowing air and letting it out by controlled degrees? I bet she's in great demand as a hydrometer.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Can she try it for ten minutes with her feet out of the water instead? Preferably closed though, Christ she looks ugly!

AP12081017917.jpg

"Burn her, she's a witch!"

MASSIVE DISCLAMIER EVEN THOUGH IT'S THE NAAFI:

(It was a joke, no one should take this seriously, I wish the floating woman no harm and admire her ability in the pool and best wishes for the future.)

ACAB

LE
Marvellous. Some porky thing that can swim is a local hero.

Huzzah, Huzzah!!!

I can't float because I'm black. I had an uncle who could once, but it turns out he had just drowned and inflated a bit.

Volume by the look of her. RN posters may have some formula to explain draught to float like flash to bang
You cheeky fecker. Am ex RN, weigh 37 stone and cant sink either. Think that perhaps you are being a bit judgemental. Have lost almost 15 st since I left, mainly due to a gastric band insertion and a Slimcea diet. Its not my fault that Im fat. Am just big boned. And when I'm on the Jeremy Kyle show next week, then perhaps you will be slightly more understanding.

Last edited:

Latest Threads