Woman found naked with horse, charged with bestiality.

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by DrStealth, Nov 29, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,20842869-1702,00.html

was the horse complaining?
    did it contact the local plod with a frantic phonecall 'theres a naked intruder in my back paddock'
    will Mr Horse have to give evidence in an open court or will he be able to tell his sordid tale from another room via viddie link?
    'Mr Horse. is this the woman who performed this lewd and unsavory act upon your person?? one tap for yes, two for no please.'

seeing the amount of 'Farm Girls' sites advertised on the web, mybe our two species crossed lovers were only rehearsing for thier next DvD release?

a shocking example of the plod once again imposing upon the liberal and open minded, killjoys.

2. It does beg the question..... what were you searching for when you found this? I can imagine the key words that you typed into google....

3. i was reading about the Fiji crisis on aussie news sites when i found this,

honestly.

4. yeeesss..... (and your knowledge of "Farm Girl" sites?)

5. "Yeah, right!"

As one of my friends so succinctly puts it!

Litotes

6. Can't a member of the Pony club get ANY peace and quiet these days?

Which killjoy called the old bill anyway!

7. WTF, Banned from EBay on work PC but can still watch this couple of septics discuss their "hobby" on you tube.....................

8. BigRed - so exactly what are you cleaning in those Augean Stables?!

9. Go on, admit it. It titillated you. You know it did.... :wink:

Strange people. Poor horse.

10. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......!!!!!

WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!

BLOODY SPAMS!

11. that dark-haired one in the flabber clip..that's supposed to be a female, right?

12. This would never have happened in England.... being charged I mean!

Does anyone else remember Marc Almond (lead vocal Soft Cell) colapsing on stage? According to the Stun he then had a pint of horse sperm pumped from his stomach. They never charged him... but then again maybe the evidence got washed down the sink.

But what I really remember was how hard it was afterwards to get anyone to go out on the P1ss with you . You'd ask "coming for a pint?" and they'd look at you all strange and run a mile. (or gallop :D )