Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Woman finds out she's her own stepmother...

Pikies have been doing this sort of thing for years. The ancient Egyptians were much the same, as were some of the Romans. What do they all have in common? They're ******* idiots.

She certainly put YOU lot in your place with all your 'should I shag my sisters aunties grandchilds dog' threads! She's walked the walk maaaaaan.....incest walts!

I hereby make her an honorary Welsh bird!

**** me, you do hate Smoggies, don't you? Did one shag you after one of them shagged your g/f? Or before?

I was seeing a lass from Stockton 18 months ago, so I guess she has had some Boro cock both before and after our time together. She goes in the Star, Dickens, and TS One most weekends, and down Yarm on Tuesday nights if you fancy your chances with a blonde, full breasted, big hipped man-magnet.

Please understand that this is just a bit of banter. Nothing I wouldn't say to any smoggie in the NAAFI bar.

images

Well they do say 'roll your own'

bretarider said:
Or as sung to Burnley fans

Your mum's your dad
your dad's your mum
your all inbred
you Burnley Scum

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you someone most likely from Blackburn. A town so guilt ridden by it's incestual habbits, they feel the need to project their guilt onto members of a neighbouring and smaller town, a town who's inhabitents will one day turn blue to look like smurfs due to all their inbreeding.

Pictures of former Blackburn inhabitant's
article-2101911-11C2A045000005DC-274_634x441.jpg

Yes I am a Dingle