Woman finds out she's her own stepmother...

Hey Valerie.......meet your brothers!

Oh and they are your sisters as well.

And your step cousins, uncles and I think Billybob there is probably your son as well.

can anyone hear music?

2104g.jpg

Is your football team due to play Middlesborough soon? You can sing this song to the Boro mob:

To the tune of The Addams FAmily

Your father is your brother,
Your sister is your mother,
They all fuck with each other,
The Boro Family,

Da da da da (clap clap)
Da da da da (clap clap)
Da da da da
Da da da da
Da da da da (clap clap)

Love it:

"If I've come through this, anyone can come through anything through the help of the Lord."

It's the most powerful nation on earth and a significant chunk of them still think like this. Fuck my old boots, we've a long way to go to Utopia.

Hallelujah and pass the condoms.

G

goatrutar

Some pics of old lovey would be helpful. Just so I can form a valid opinion. I just can't be fucked playing Internet detective.

Is your football team due to play Middlesborough soon? You can sing this song to the Boro mob:

The Boro Family,

Da da da da (clap clap)
Da da da da (clap clap)
Da da da da
Da da da da
Da da da da (clap clap)

Or as sung to Burnley fans

Your mum's your dad
your dad's your mum
your all inbred
you Burnley Scum

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Half brothers and sisters, and sons and daughters.

That must be quite psychologically harming to find out you married your father :/ poor woman.
You're telling me. Especially since he died when I was 11.

The Boro Family,

Da da da da (clap clap)
Da da da da (clap clap)
Da da da da
Da da da da
Da da da da (clap clap)
Fuck me, you do hate Smoggies, don't you? Did one shag you after one of them shagged your g/f? Or before?

i can't do ''linky things'', because i am a total 'IT F*ck-wit', but go on YouTube and look at ''I am my own Grand-pa''!!!

(get a pen and paper, and try to work out THAT family tree)

Pikies have been doing this sort of thing for years. The ancient Egyptians were much the same, as were some of the Romans. What do they all have in common? They're fucking idiots.

She certainly put YOU lot in your place with all your 'should I shag my sisters aunties grandchilds dog' threads! She's walked the walk maaaaaan.....incest walts!

I hereby make her an honorary Welsh bird!

Fuck me, you do hate Smoggies, don't you? Did one shag you after one of them shagged your g/f? Or before?
I was seeing a lass from Stockton 18 months ago, so I guess she has had some Boro cock both before and after our time together. She goes in the Star, Dickens, and TS One most weekends, and down Yarm on Tuesday nights if you fancy your chances with a blonde, full breasted, big hipped man-magnet.

Please understand that this is just a bit of banter. Nothing I wouldn't say to any smoggie in the NAAFI bar.