Woman buys grenade at show!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fltpilot, Jul 25, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Woman's fingertip blown off by grenade blast at show.
    A woman had part of her finger blown off when a grenade shell she bought at a military show exploded in her hand.
    Sarah Bluck, from Sheerness, Kent, also suffered burns to her stomach, legs and arms during the incident at the War and Peace Revival show in Folkestone. She bought the device, she thought was harmless, from a stall on Saturday but it went off as she inspected it.

The trade stand owner said it would be inappropriate to comment while investigations were under way.
    The 48-year-old military enthusiast told BBC South East she was buying four empty grenade casings, to add to her military collection, but realised too late that one of them was a loaded stun grenade. She said there was a second explosion after she threw the device into her tent.

More @ BBC News - Woman's fingertip blown off by grenade blast at show
  2. One of dannys prob
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Bit of a looker eh?
  4. Fucking hell. With that head it would of been kinder if the grenade detonated in her face.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Garrison child scarer ?
  6. hotel_california

hotel_california LE Book Reviewer

And there's me thinking it had...
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...hahahahahahahahah.......ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Load of bollocks,she knew what she was buying,tried to take it apart ("I'm trained in pyrotechnics"),and fucked it.........her neighbours at the show were highly pissed off with her,to say the least. :\\\\

Darwinism at it's best! :worship:
    • Like Like x 1
  9. She looks like she's had some phos to the fizzog...
  10. _68934019_de40.jpg

It couldn't have made things any worse. Eeuurgh.
  11. BounceBanana likes this.
    • Like Like x 5
  12. it wasn't a girl

it was a ww2 Russian reenactor who likes to cross dress
  13. Now she is in the paper can she go in the celeb funbags thread ??
  14. Fuck me, you ain't fussy.
    • Like Like x 2