Woman buys grenade at show!

Woman's fingertip blown off by grenade blast at show.
A woman had part of her finger blown off when a grenade shell she bought at a military show exploded in her hand.
Sarah Bluck, from Sheerness, Kent, also suffered burns to her stomach, legs and arms during the incident at the War and Peace Revival show in Folkestone. She bought the device, she thought was harmless, from a stall on Saturday but it went off as she inspected it.

The trade stand owner said it would be inappropriate to comment while investigations were under way.
The 48-year-old military enthusiast told BBC South East she was buying four empty grenade casings, to add to her military collection, but realised too late that one of them was a loaded stun grenade. She said there was a second explosion after she threw the device into her tent.

More @ BBC News - Woman's fingertip blown off by grenade blast at show

Load of bollocks,she knew what she was buying,tried to take it apart ("I'm trained in pyrotechnics"),and fucked it.........her neighbours at the show were highly pissed off with her,to say the least. :\\\\

Darwinism at it's best! :worship:

Load of bollocks,she knew what she was buying,tried to take it apart ("I'm trained in pyrotechnics"),and fucked it.........her neighbours at the show were highly pissed off with her,to say the least. :\\\\

Darwinism at it's best! :worship:
Not quite a case for Darwin, but it was a nice try. Worse luck next time, maybe a certain ex Hereford Hooligan could give a helping hand (grenade).

A local copper went to a gun show while off duty. Beneath one of the sellers' tables was a box of grungy old tools. He looked through it, pushed it back and made his way to a pay phone. This was ages ago. Rang a mate of mine who is an avoid gun collector and told him to get to the venue just as fast as he could. On arrival, he was taken to the table, the box slid out once again and gone through. The gem article was no longer there. "Oh. Some guy offered me $25 for that old grease gun."

That's exactly what it was: a .45 M-3 submachine gun nicknamed the "grease gun" because of its appearance.