Woman breaks into man's house and sucks him off

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Pyianno, Mar 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Rebecca Helen Elder accused of raping man after breaking into his house to stand trial | Mail Online

A woman was today ordered to stand trial in Australia, accused of breaking into a man’s home and raping him.

Rebecca Helen Elder, 39, pleaded not guilty to one count of aggravated serious criminal trespass at the man’s home, and one count of rape.

She appeared in Adelaide’s District Court this morning.

Prosecution documents, filed with the court, allege both offences took place at a suburban location between September 20 and September 23 last year.

At trial, prosecutors will allege Elder, of Parkside, broke into a house while its male occupant - who cannot be named - was lawfully on the premises.

They will also say she broke in with the intention of committing a further offence of rape.

Finally, prosecutors will accuse Elder of raping the man by performing an act of oral sex without his consent.

Judge Wayne Chivell remanded Elder on continuing bail until a directions hearing next month.

What to make of it? Prosecution wouldn't be my first instinct if I'm honest...

article-2118300-1245E766000005DC-83_468x286.jpg

Although then again!

2. The prosecution case is pretty weak since she swallowed the evidence.

• Like Like x 11
    • Funny Funny x 3
  3. Under section 1(1) SOA 2003 a defendant, A, is guilty of rape if:

_ A intentionally penetrates the vagina, anus or mouth of B (the complainant) with his penis;

_ B does not consent to the penetration; and,

_ A does not reasonably believe that B consents.

Surly it is sexual assault ? Or is the law difrent in Aus ?

4. Adelaide must have more gay blokes than I thought.

5. The evidence is circumciseinal erm I mean circumstantial.

• Like Like x 1
  6. The judge has sentenced her to home detention. At his home.

• Like Like x 1
  7. How did she get caught ? She must suck at being a burglar.

Ok i will get my coat...

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. I'd have told her where the wife keeps her jewellery after she finished.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Was this bloke bed ridden and totally paralysed?

Can you imagine him flapping his arms about and cries of 'get off me, get off me!'

10. I remember being woken up like that on a few occasions, was it wrong of me not to kick the bint out of bed, scream and call for plod?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Dont normally condone rape but if a bird broke into my house and commenced oral pleasure on my mangoods then fucking eh. Happy fucking days. I would even be a willing victim of intercourse. Fucking castlemaine4xsippingkangarooshaggingshrimponthebarbee colonial poofter

• Like Like x 2
  12. Hold on "....the offence took place sometime between the 20th-23rd of september..."???
    3 days! I'm sure if I woke up to some random bint noshing me off I'd be able to remember the bloody date, time and phase of the moon for a while.

• Like Like x 2
  13. XXXX is in Queensland. The drink some other brand of fermented dog piss down there. West End I think.

I think you'd find the average Aussie would smear chocolate over his knob in the hope of attracting this sort of bird.

14. For a moment I thought it meant a 3 day blowjob. Is it to late to be sent Australia for beong a thievingscousepikey type of person?

15. Cue Michael Caine saying

"You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off"

• Like Like x 3