Woman bit off partners tongue

Ouch

Thank goodness she wasn't doing sommat else ... a little further south ...

8O

IG

Wish someone would bite your fingers off so you couldn't type any more!

F U C K O F F ! ! ! ! !

IvyGrad said:
Ouch

8O

IG

I hope you die a slow and painful death in a freak yachting accident. You aint funny you know. Do you just do it to fuck people off?

IvyGrand.......It's tossers like you that will end up making this site off limits to civvies you know that don't you!!

How are you not getting the hints thrown at you?!

Look some of the stuff in here is really quite nasty. If you are easily offended -- DO NOT ENTER.

Here I am offering some neutral plain vanilla posts. And you still rag on.

Note the number of readers to my posts Obviously someone gets a kick out of them.

I feel very sorry for you.

IG

IvyGrad said:
Look some of the stuff in here is really quite nasty. If you are easily offended -- DO NOT ENTER.

IG
It matters not what you post. You burned your bridges ages ago. You're a pointless cunt pure and simple. Best you just saw your fat head off now and save wasting the internet.

Take the hint when its obvious you aren't wanted.

IvyGrad said:

Note the number of readers to my posts Obviously someone gets a kick out of them.

IG
I'd like to kick you in the flange,
NOW that would be funny!

Hopefully this thread will serve as a template for several of the discussions currently going on elsewhere in the NAAFI.

Threads like this are good because it means we can turn on one individual who is universally despised and possibly turn it into a good old larf. The other good out come might be Ivygrad actually taking its own pointless life.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Hopefully this thread will serve as a template for several of the discussions currently going on elsewhere in the NAAFI.

Threads like this are good because it means we can turn on one individual who is universally despised and possibly turn it into a good old larf. The other good out come might be Ivygrad actually taking its own pointless life.
We could be so lucky!

Can_do_attitude said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:

We could be so lucky!
Well, we have been on a couple of occasions. ;)

LNV popped her clogs whilst being abused by Arrsers. Her last post was wdwhi4uhu33555555gg................ as her head hit the keyboard.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Can_do_attitude said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:

We could be so lucky!

LNV popped her clogs whilst being abused by Arrsers. Her last post was wdwhi4uhu33555555gg................ as her head hit the keyboard.[/quote]

Quality, but who hit enter?

chamooooone said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Can_do_attitude said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:

We could be so lucky!

LNV popped her clogs whilst being abused by Arrsers. Her last post was wdwhi4uhu33555555gg................ as her head hit the keyboard.[/quote]

Quality, but who hit enter?

Her tounge as she took her last breath! :)

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
IvyGrad said:
Ouch

8O

IG

I hope you die a slow and painful death in a freak yachting accident. You aint funny you know. Do you just do it to fuck people off?
Why did you post that?

Further to the 'what to do with the NAAFI' threads that MDN set up, I get bored of you hijacking threads Flash. The NAAFI is here for everyone, if one or two members continually rubbish a new thread then we all become bored with those that throw the rubbish. I think if one has nothing of use to say then say nothing.

PandaLOVE said:
Why did you post that?

Further to the 'what to do with the NAAFI' threads that MDN set up, I get bored of you hijacking threads Flash. The NAAFI is here for everyone, if one or two members continually rubbish a new thread then we all become bored with those that throw the rubbish. I think if one has nothing of use to say then say nothing.
Because, poindexter, the thread will get binned.

So you think this thread and specifically, the thread starter is offering something useful to the site?

Suggest you stick to your adage of 'nothing to say, say nothing'.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
PandaLOVE said:
Why did you post that?

Because, poindexter, the thread will get binned.

So you think this thread and specifically, the thread starter is offering something useful to the site?

You stick close to the mods and you'll be just fine.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:

Oh, and talking about taking a dump and weighing yourself is more useful? Not to mention some of the other posters.

I think this was a funny story and posted it for mirth. You took it to a dark dank direction and only serve to expose your dark twisted mind.

Chill out!

IG

Latest Threads