woman beefeaters

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by waterman, Nov 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. well didnt take long did it 1 woman in hundreds of years and she has ruined it for 2 blokes, this political correct rubbish has to stop, she is ex service she must know the enviroment she was going in to. why for god sake do women want to prove they are equal, they have everything now but they are not happy untill they rule everything, just to prove a point. they are ruining it all for them selves, look at all the entitlments from pregnancy, now employers don.t want them if they are of child bearing age. god this country is driving me mad, is it just a bad dream wake me up please... :x
  2. Nope, Pop behind a bush, Drop sprog, carry on normal jogging :wink:
  3. How do you feel? You work in a highly cerebral discipline where opinion and treatment can change on a sixpence and where it is vital to keep abreast of all the latest clinical papers. A woman nips off to calve and comes back a year later having had "absolutely no time to study, what with the baby and all" but she keeps her seniority and gets that H Grade before you.

Yeh, I agree with you. You go girl!
  4. Why should women get materity benefits?

Their choice to have the babies, why should their employer have to pay for it?

It is just another form of sponging off others.
  5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

One hates to side with the tarts and lay oneself open to ridicule, and ones various endevours will not now employ a bird of child bearing age, but tits. You know? Tits.

It's hard to argue with tits one finds?

Tits. Mmmmmmnf.
  6. At the risk of stating something you already know see below:

"One suspect, aged 56, has been cautioned by the police for 'inappropriate use of the internet' after Miss Cameron's entry in the online encyclopaedia Wikipedia was tampered with."

Might be an idea to be careful what we post on current ops!!!
  7. Dispite it all, they will never know the satifying 'slap, slap' as it's shaken dry against the porcelain. lesbians, feminists = penis envy, every time, and they can argue/deny it all they want, but we know the truth :wink:
  8. TheIronDuke

Do a Google.

Fucks sakes.
  9. ?
  10. Not the amount they are getting, Its something like 52 weeks leave and 39 weeks of SMP, but thats alright employers and taxpayers can pick up the tab.
  11. TheIronDuke

Six words. Six. One of them 'tits'.

Give us a shout before you move on to Twitter? One would so hate to see you out of your depth.
  12. You're pi55ed aren't you?
  13. I make it five, women are snakes with tits = 5 words :wink: