• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

woman beefeaters

#1
well didnt take long did it 1 woman in hundreds of years and she has ruined it for 2 blokes, this political correct rubbish has to stop, she is ex service she must know the enviroment she was going in to. why for god sake do women want to prove they are equal, they have everything now but they are not happy untill they rule everything, just to prove a point. they are ruining it all for them selves, look at all the entitlments from pregnancy, now employers don.t want them if they are of child bearing age. god this country is driving me mad, is it just a bad dream wake me up please... :x
 
#3
jarrod248 said:
waterman said:
well didnt take long did it 1 woman in hundreds of years and she has ruined it for 2 blokes, this political correct rubbish has to stop, she is ex service she must know the enviroment she was going in to. why for god sake do women want to prove they are equal, they have everything now but they are not happy untill they rule everything, just to prove a point. they are ruining it all for them selves, look at all the entitlments from pregnancy, now employers don.t want them if they are of child bearing age. god this country is driving me mad, is it just a bad dream wake me up please... :x
I imagine they ruined it for themselves. Do you think that women should not get maternity entitlements?
How do you feel? You work in a highly cerebral discipline where opinion and treatment can change on a sixpence and where it is vital to keep abreast of all the latest clinical papers. A woman nips off to calve and comes back a year later having had "absolutely no time to study, what with the baby and all" but she keeps her seniority and gets that H Grade before you.


Yeh, I agree with you. You go girl!
 
#4
Why should women get materity benefits?

Their choice to have the babies, why should their employer have to pay for it?

It is just another form of sponging off others.
 

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
#6
One hates to side with the tarts and lay oneself open to ridicule, and ones various endevours will not now employ a bird of child bearing age, but tits. You know? Tits.

It's hard to argue with tits one finds?

Tits. Mmmmmmnf.
 
#8
At the risk of stating something you already know see below:

"One suspect, aged 56, has been cautioned by the police for 'inappropriate use of the internet' after Miss Cameron's entry in the online encyclopaedia Wikipedia was tampered with."

Might be an idea to be careful what we post on current ops!!!
 
#9
waterman said:
well didnt take long did it 1 woman in hundreds of years and she has ruined it for 2 blokes, this political correct rubbish has to stop, she is ex service she must know the enviroment she was going in to. why for god sake do women want to prove they are equal, they have everything now but they are not happy untill they rule everything, just to prove a point. they are ruining it all for them selves, look at all the entitlments from pregnancy, now employers don.t want them if they are of child bearing age. god this country is driving me mad, is it just a bad dream wake me up please... :x
Dispite it all, they will never know the satifying 'slap, slap' as it's shaken dry against the porcelain. lesbians, feminists = penis envy, every time, and they can argue/deny it all they want, but we know the truth :wink:
 
#12
jarrod248 said:
I imagine they ruined it for themselves. Do you think that women should not get maternity entitlements?
Not the amount they are getting, Its something like 52 weeks leave and 39 weeks of SMP, but thats alright employers and taxpayers can pick up the tab.
 
#17
waterman said:
well didnt take long did it 1 woman in hundreds of years and she has ruined it for 2 blokes, this political correct rubbish has to stop, she is ex service she must know the enviroment she was going in to. why for god sake do women want to prove they are equal, they have everything now but they are not happy untill they rule everything, just to prove a point. they are ruining it all for them selves, look at all the entitlments from pregnancy, now employers don.t want them if they are of child bearing age. god this country is driving me mad, is it just a bad dream wake me up please... :x
FFS she's done 22 years in the military and therefore qualifies to be a Warder - it's not as if she's some random Doris that's been given the job because she's female. Could it be that the 2 blokes were just old bigoted cu*ts that just can't face change - or feel threatened because they're actually useless, one foot in the grave turds? I suspect she's capable of taking banter and giving it - if these have been sacked, then there's more to it than just her being sensitive to banter - it's not PC gone mad in the slightest.
 
#18
see this will stir people up, but that was not my only intention, its to get some sort of status quo again, of course women need time off for our children, but goodness sake they have the best deal in the world be happy and relise when you are on to a good thing. but stop messing with the british army. women are great at many tasks more than men so let men get on what they are good at and women what they are good at and work together for all our good.. sorry to go on end ex
 
#19
Underworld_Guitar_Hero said:
At the risk of stating something you already know see below:

"One suspect, aged 56, has been cautioned by the police for 'inappropriate use of the internet' after Miss Cameron's entry in the online encyclopaedia Wikipedia was tampered with."

Might be an idea to be careful what we post on current ops!!!
He changed her wiki entry to reflect the fact she's a dyke. Hardly OPSEC stuff!
 

Latest Threads