Woman Beefeater....

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Schaden, Jul 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

2. Wouldn’t really wont her eating my beef

3. Looks like she owns the Gulf Medal and the Army LS&GC. So why not? She's put her time in and earned it in my book.

Does it have to matter where your twin lumps are?

4. know her from old and she is a good egg, surprised no one has started a walting thread on this yet.

She is qualified so what is the problem?

5. Me too, I served with Moira in Ireland in the 80's, she was a good lass, she has done her time and qualifies, so good on her!

I notice the original quote was from the Daily Mail,...says a lot in itself!

6. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Done months ago - do a search - old news....

7. Good luck to her. Nice boobies as well. Might go down to letch sorry see the Tower.

8. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Which one was she, with or without a beard?

9. Woman beefeater.......is this a new name for a BJ?????

10. Good luck to her, well deserved and completed her 22 and earned her medals.

11. Ah Boris you are the fore front of military thinking I knew a Boris in the M4 Regt are you the same deviant?

12. Deviant yes....I once pushed my CO head down the bog = big white telephone whe he was pi$$ed.....was a CPL at the time...CO was a full Colonel.......he was a good irish bog trotter!!.....all fact...and later busted to L/CPL........for 1 month........

13. napier

napier LE Moderator Reviewer

Ah, the famous Buttman - where is Boris nowadays? a beach shack in Thailand committing immoral and probably illegal acts I shouldn't wonder...