Woman assaulted after dialling boyfriend during sex

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Blogg, Jun 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hm. shows some latent talent but I am sure Arrsers could do better

"A jealous lover flew into a rage and assaulted his girlfriend after she accidentally called him while having sex with another man.

Toni Milton, 38, mistakenly dialled Neil O'Brien's number on her mobile phone while she was making love to her ex-boyfriend, a court heard.

O'Brien, 41, said the sound of his girlfriend sleeping with another man caused him to flip out. He drove to her house and stamped on her face so hard he left a shoeprint, Leicester crown court heard.

He was jailed for 15 months after a judge said even the "unusual circumstances" of the incident would not save him from prison. ""

Miss Milton only realised she had accidentally pressed the redial button on her mobile phone when she heard O'Brien shouting at her down the line. When she picked up the phone he said: "I take it we're finished then?"

2. msr

msr LE

"I take it we're finished then?"

Class :)

3. Wouldn't it have been more appropriate to have asked if she had finished?
  4. no, a true gentleman wouldn't leave until the job was done. But then a true gentleman would have stamped on both of them.
  5. Would've been better if she was shagging his best friend. Then he could have had it put down.
  6. I stand corrected sir...... :)
  7. hehe. Im awaiting delivery of my "Where's BBR" T shirt.
  8. 15 months for that? and these pikeys chavs who stab some bloke get nothing?? cant even have a good old fashioned domestic dispute nowadays should have atleast got a slap on the wrist or contorl order.
  9. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I thought we ordered "I'm BBR"?

Unless you are Paris Hilton how the frock do you activate a mobile whilst beasting?

UNLESS... *Linky image ABOUT AS NSFW AS IT GETS*
  10. I always wondered what happened to that. And I do not want it back, thanks all the same.
  11. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Yep, I'd have started by stamping on the bint's ex, and then I'd have stamped on her.

If only he'd known he was getting 15 months for it - I vet he would have got his money's worth.

Put me down for a 'Where's BBR?' T-shirt too will you. Don't worry about the 'Maddie' one, I know where she is.
  12. Classic, would have been better if there was video.
  13. your order, sir?

Clicky McClicky