Woman ‘tricked into sex’ by penis cream treatment

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
How stupid would a woman have to be to actually believe such drivel? I can't believe she let it go on for 9 months!

stupid cnut, seriously im finding it all a bit hard to believe is the date on that paper April 1st, shes got to be the doziest bint this side of Chatham

Got her address?

Sbano, from Harrow, London, denies nine charges of rape and 11 or obtaining money by deception.
So she paid him as well? She deserves the ridicule; harsh maybe but falling for it initially AND letting it continue for 9 months is astoundingly dumb. Her future in teaching should be scrutinised too, if her judgement is that impaired.

Unbelievable. How does someone like her manage to survive on a day to day basis.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
It beggars belief doesn't it? Next thing we'll be hearing is that Uni students can be put in a cellar and beaten up to toughen them up before giving hundreds of thousands of quid away to some bloke who says he's from . . . oh god!

Please, please, please, oh lord, bring some of these people to me because I need sex and I need money (and as it happens, I also have a violent streak).

My wife can sometimes be a little bit daft but to be honest the only way I would get her to believe such a "penis cream scam" would be if the cream was Jersey double and concealed in a penile profiterole attachment...

Interestingly that is almost an anagram of "penis cram scream" by the way, far more exciting - especially for MDN.

Cuddles said:
My wife can sometimes be a little bit daft but to be honest the only way I would get her to believe such a "penis cream scam" would be if the cream was Jersey double and concealed in a penile profiterole attachment...

Interestingly that is almost an anagram of "penis cram scream" by the way, far more exciting - especially for MDN.
Jersey double cream and profiteroles... even I'd fall for that one Cuddles.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
My wife is a teacher, and she wouldn't believe it. I have tried, Lord how I have tried.

Bat_Crab said:
Cuddles said:

Jersey double cream and profiteroles... even I'd fall for that one Cuddles.
To be fair you have the last three times...