Woman ‘tricked into sex’ by penis cream treatment

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by devexwarrior, May 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nine months!? Who says that teachers nowadays aren't as smart as they used to be?

2. How stupid would a woman have to be to actually believe such drivel? I can't believe she let it go on for 9 months!

3. And she's a teacher!!!! What a complete idiot!

4. stupid cnut, seriously im finding it all a bit hard to believe is the date on that paper April 1st, shes got to be the doziest bint this side of Chatham

5. sounds like she has been "flying united"......

6. Got her address?

7. What a stupid bint!! Here love I'll just take your temperature anally with my special thermometer!!

8. So she paid him as well? She deserves the ridicule; harsh maybe but falling for it initially AND letting it continue for 9 months is astoundingly dumb. Her future in teaching should be scrutinised too, if her judgement is that impaired.

9. nothing wrong with a "social injection"....without using ya hands!

10. No teacher can be that stupid....mmhhh Haverfordwest thats in Wales isn't it.

Explains it all doesn't it!

11. Unbelievable. How does someone like her manage to survive on a day to day basis.

12. If you read to follow-ups, the Judge threw the case out...What a suprise.

13. I'm glad to hear it!

:roll:

14. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

It beggars belief doesn't it? Next thing we'll be hearing is that Uni students can be put in a cellar and beaten up to toughen them up before giving hundreds of thousands of quid away to some bloke who says he's from . . . oh god!

Please, please, please, oh lord, bring some of these people to me because I need sex and I need money (and as it happens, I also have a violent streak).