Wolves petrify German Army

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Fireplace, Sep 18, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Wolves petrify German army | Orange UK

"These are night exercise which are supposed to be deadly and silent. Not full of screaming, like a bunch of girls," said one trainer.

So put the trainers out here at night and see if they scream differently.
  2. I've heard wolves howling at night here whilst waiting for the wee piggies and even though I was armed to the teeth, it makes your arse play half a crown - a dustbin.

Now free range wolves are supposed to be the best thing since sliced pumpernickel, or so the green hermannic tree huggers would have it, they avoid humans like the plague, are shit scared of them and humans of any size don't feature on their mental list of things edible. So wolf cubs won't be stalking people then will they?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Just young wolves, no danger? I've played with a 3 month old mountain lion cub, not much larger than an adult housecat, but far more powerful and its "play" was far rougher than your average housecat. An hour's play left rivulets of blood running down my arms. One of those wolf cubs gets rambunctious enough, you could have a decently injured squaddy on your hands.
  4. An army spokesman said the squaddies had received "words of advice" about how to deal with the wolves.

Those words being something like 'Get a fucking grip, you spineless gaylords' no doubt.
    • Like Like x 10
  5. Inflation strikes again! It used to be "half-a-crown, thru'penny bit!"..........
  6. It's an equal opportunities thing, since the chutney ferrets have emerged from their various closets, thruppenny bit didn't seem to fit the mincing shitty-walking 21st century army.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I'm sure it's all covered in the training film.

8. Send them down here. No wolves to worry about at least...
  9. [​IMG]

'A boxhead took my baby!'
    • Like Like x 5
  10. Do you still feed live babies to the dingos......?
  11. Subtle!...I doubt the younger ones will have a scooby what you are on about! :grin:
  12. It's Meryl Streep !
  13. We prize subtlety here.