Wolfowitz corrupt as world banks

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by H_M_ARRSE, May 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wolfowitz related schnozel!
  2. Wolfowitz is the neocon creature of Bush and co, and a fool.

He wouldn't have jeopardised his career for c. £80k and a rather plain girlfriend if he were not the latter. And his position as the former is a matter of record.
  3. £800 K surely? There is his package to consider as well. Considering his package of course, got him into this mess in the first place.

He is not a fool , just arrogant beyond words. How the hell he ever got into this position with his track record was commented on Arrse at the time.
  4. It was c.£80k when I last looked, unless he's been up to worse. Which wouldn't surprise me.

He must be some sort of fool if he can't bury his graft in the byzantine records of the WB. Why not go down, if you must, for £80m - to which he'd have access?

And has anyone seen the plain skirt for whom he allegedly did it?

No taste either . . . . .
  5. Disagree.

Neo-conservatism was an academic theory cooked up by 'mad' social-political scientists who rarely had the chance to get out into the real world. Bush was the ignorant buffoon foolish enough to give permission to let the theory out of the box.
  6. Caubeen, I clarified my post while you were typing.

The US has the closing vote on his future of course. I'll be interested to see which way they go on this.
  7. that bugger wolfowitz! and his american and overseas bum boys!
  8. Wolfowitz will soon be forced to tender his resignation. By way of explanation for his departure he will no doubt say, "I wish to spend more time with my well licked my comb."
  9. More than a passing resemblance to "Lord" Lloyd-Webber, in profile. Bag over head probably little better.

If you are WB supremo and Financial Captain of Everything, surely far better totty is available? 8)

If not, what is corruption for?

Really . . . . . .
  10. To paraphrase an old saying of one of his mates, 'it's the money stupid' he wont resign as that would mean he was simply paid up to the date of his resignation. Also it will mean admitting wrong doing another no no, unless you get paid for doing so. He wants to be sacked because his executive contract will give him a couple of wheelbarrows full of nice cash if he is sacked, and he can also claim it was a political put up job anyway, so he has all the lovely cash and the Yanks he care about will all believe it was a put up job. He may also believe GWB will send in the Marines to save him anyway.

11. Looks like a relative of his??
  12. wonder where his is now>? :twisted:
  13. Such as one Professor Paul Wolfowitz, Dean of the School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS) at Johns Hopkins University from 1994-2001, perhaps? IIRC, his PhD dissertation (Yale, 1972) was on nuclear proliferation in the Middle East.
  14. American - Money - Quasi-public appointment = Corrupt.

No trial necessary.