Woke up on the wrong side of the FECKIN BED!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by northernrogue, Nov 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If ever there was a definitive example of someone whos woke up on the wrong side of the bed, its me today.

Im in the sh-ittiest mood I can ever remember being in. Im fcuked off beyond belief, feel like murdering anyone who even looks in my direction, and its not even 1100hrs. If some cnut invented the "worlds most heavily fcuked off mood", then Ive stepped right in it.

Its Monday, its early, theres a whole week to go before the weekend. And Im utterly threaders about everything in the whole feckin world.

And you guessed it, soft sh-it that I am this is all over a woman.

Anyone got a grip that I can get? :x
  2. I know. Sad isnt it? I need a good fcukin hiding.
  3. Don't get mad, get even.
    Fuck her mum and then kill them both.
    Hope this helps
  4. At least it was YOUR bed that you got out of the wrong side of!
  5. He seems to know what he's talking about.
  6. Just three words of warning...

BLOT...BANG...RUB....Dont doo it maaaaan!
  7. Mate I will never understand wimmin. For two weeks mine had the hump with me, hardly spoke to me, slept in the spare room, the works! 2 WEEKS!

Then I get home from work the other night, she clouts me over the back of the napper, tells me she's still p1ssed off with me but doesnt want to argue any more, then virtually rapes me (that part I didnt mind).

Who the feck understands wimmin?? 8O

....and by the way...your weeks just started, mine is about to finish until Saturday night :lol: Enjoy :wink:
  8. Sorry to take this of thread but what the hell did you do? or dont you know?
    Mine does that whole pisssed of but dont know why thing with me? they are a totaly differant animal to us, if it wasn't for all the painfull bum sexx and having to dress well, I would go gay!

9. has she done something wrong or have you? :?
  10. Mr_deputy that contribution has been lost in the translation somewhere, i havent got a CLUE what that means in respect to the post, never mind eh!
  11. Two weeks eh! It's obvious where you went wrong. They say you should never go to sleep on an arguement and they are right. After a maximum of three days of sleep deprivation they all just fold and let you back on the nest. It sometimes works with neighbours wives too!
  12. Not really on for a whinge. Definately not here looking for sympathy. Just needed to be called a cnut for, well... being a cnut.

Quick update - as the day plods on, my fcuked-offness increases. Even scran (my usual activity of solace) didnt shake me up. Theres only one thing for it - an evening on the lash.
  13. so it's your fault then?

yes, thats the answer...when you feck it up, don't sort it out...go get pissed... :roll:
  14. Clarabelle with due respect fcuk off this is man talk and you clearly don't understand.

He's calling himself a cnut over being in a bad mood over a female not because he was in the wrong. Only a female would take that as an admission of guilt.

Rider: If Northern Monket did mean he was in the wrong then get a grip you ferkin hermer, she may have misunderstood you but you are never wrong!