Woke up on the wrong side of the FECKIN BED!!!

#1
If ever there was a definitive example of someone whos woke up on the wrong side of the bed, its me today.

Im in the sh-ittiest mood I can ever remember being in. Im fcuked off beyond belief, feel like murdering anyone who even looks in my direction, and its not even 1100hrs. If some cnut invented the "worlds most heavily fcuked off mood", then Ive stepped right in it.

Its Monday, its early, theres a whole week to go before the weekend. And Im utterly threaders about everything in the whole feckin world.

And you guessed it, soft sh-it that I am this is all over a woman.

Anyone got a grip that I can get? :x
 
#4
Don't get mad, get even.
Fuck her mum and then kill them both.
Hope this helps
 
#5
At least it was YOUR bed that you got out of the wrong side of!
 
#7
crimsonhussar said:
At least it was YOUR bed that you got out of the wrong side of!
Just three words of warning...

BLOT...BANG...RUB....Dont doo it maaaaan!
 
#8
Mate I will never understand wimmin. For two weeks mine had the hump with me, hardly spoke to me, slept in the spare room, the works! 2 WEEKS!

Then I get home from work the other night, she clouts me over the back of the napper, tells me she's still p1ssed off with me but doesnt want to argue any more, then virtually rapes me (that part I didnt mind).

Who the feck understands wimmin?? 8O


....and by the way...your weeks just started, mine is about to finish until Saturday night :lol: Enjoy :wink:
 
#9
buggrit said:
Mate I will never understand wimmin. For two weeks mine had the hump with me, hardly spoke to me, slept in the spare room, the works! 2 WEEKS!

Then I get home from work the other night, she clouts me over the back of the napper, tells me she's still p1ssed off with me but doesnt want to argue any more, then virtually rapes me (that part I didnt mind).

Who the feck understands wimmin?? 8O


....and by the way...your weeks just started, mine is about to finish until Saturday night :lol: Enjoy :wink:
Sorry to take this of thread but what the hell did you do? or dont you know?
Mine does that whole pisssed of but dont know why thing with me? they are a totaly differant animal to us, if it wasn't for all the painfull bum sexx and having to dress well, I would go gay!
 
#10
northernrogue said:
If ever there was a definitive example of someone whos woke up on the wrong side of the bed, its me today.

Im in the sh-ittiest mood I can ever remember being in. Im fcuked off beyond belief, feel like murdering anyone who even looks in my direction, and its not even 1100hrs. If some cnut invented the "worlds most heavily fcuked off mood", then Ive stepped right in it.

Its Monday, its early, theres a whole week to go before the weekend. And Im utterly threaders about everything in the whole feckin world.

And you guessed it, soft sh-it that I am this is all over a woman.

Anyone got a grip that I can get? :x

has she done something wrong or have you? :?
 
#11
Mr_Deputy said:
dog_eatin_ot_chips said:
crimsonhussar said:
At least it was YOUR bed that you got out of the wrong side of!
Just three words of warning...

BLOT...BANG...RUB....Dont doo it maaaaan!
Rather like the sad demise of fox hunting* I thought that baiting these unstable types was now verbotten?


(* let's be honest - it was "anti-upper class" they didnt care about the foxes. Plus anyway it was probably just Mandy spin to cover up Iraq invasion.)
Mr_deputy that contribution has been lost in the translation somewhere, i havent got a CLUE what that means in respect to the post, never mind eh!
 
#12
buggrit said:
Mate I will never understand wimmin. For two weeks mine had the hump with me, hardly spoke to me, slept in the spare room, the works! 2 WEEKS!

Then I get home from work the other night, she clouts me over the back of the napper, tells me she's still p1ssed off with me but doesnt want to argue any more, then virtually rapes me (that part I didnt mind).

Who the feck understands wimmin?? 8O


....and by the way...your weeks just started, mine is about to finish until Saturday night :lol: Enjoy :wink:
Two weeks eh! It's obvious where you went wrong. They say you should never go to sleep on an arguement and they are right. After a maximum of three days of sleep deprivation they all just fold and let you back on the nest. It sometimes works with neighbours wives too!
 
#13
Not really on for a whinge. Definately not here looking for sympathy. Just needed to be called a cnut for, well... being a cnut.

Quick update - as the day plods on, my fcuked-offness increases. Even scran (my usual activity of solace) didnt shake me up. Theres only one thing for it - an evening on the lash.
 
#14
northernrogue said:
Not really on for a whinge. Definately not here looking for sympathy. Just needed to be called a cnut for, well... being a cnut.

Quick update - as the day plods on, my fcuked-offness increases. Even scran (my usual activity of solace) didnt shake me up. Theres only one thing for it - an evening on the lash.
so it's your fault then?

yes, thats the answer...when you feck it up, don't sort it out...go get pissed... :roll:
 
#15
clarabelle said:
northernrogue said:
Not really on for a whinge. Definately not here looking for sympathy. Just needed to be called a cnut for, well... being a cnut.

Quick update - as the day plods on, my fcuked-offness increases. Even scran (my usual activity of solace) didnt shake me up. Theres only one thing for it - an evening on the lash.
so it's your fault then?

yes, thats the answer...when you feck it up, don't sort it out...go get pissed... :roll:
Clarabelle with due respect fcuk off this is man talk and you clearly don't understand.

He's calling himself a cnut over being in a bad mood over a female not because he was in the wrong. Only a female would take that as an admission of guilt.

Rider: If Northern Monket did mean he was in the wrong then get a grip you ferkin hermer, she may have misunderstood you but you are never wrong!
 
#16
Markintime said:
clarabelle said:
northernrogue said:
Not really on for a whinge. Definately not here looking for sympathy. Just needed to be called a cnut for, well... being a cnut.

Quick update - as the day plods on, my fcuked-offness increases. Even scran (my usual activity of solace) didnt shake me up. Theres only one thing for it - an evening on the lash.
so it's your fault then?

yes, thats the answer...when you feck it up, don't sort it out...go get pissed... :roll:
Clarabelle with due respect fcuk off this is man talk and you clearly don't understand.

He's calling himself a cnut over being in a bad mood over a female not because he was in the wrong. Only a female would take that as an admission of guilt.

Rider: If Northern Monket did mean he was in the wrong then get a grip you ferkin hermer, she may have misunderstood you but you are never wrong!

LMAO!!! okaaaay hunny :wink:


edited to add: btw...you are correct, only a female would think that a bloke who writes that he is upset over a girl is looking to solve the problem...and not just need help to forget he has the problem :wink:
 
#17
clarabelle said:
Markintime said:
clarabelle said:
northernrogue said:
Not really on for a whinge. Definately not here looking for sympathy. Just needed to be called a cnut for, well... being a cnut.

Quick update - as the day plods on, my fcuked-offness increases. Even scran (my usual activity of solace) didnt shake me up. Theres only one thing for it - an evening on the lash.
so it's your fault then?

yes, thats the answer...when you feck it up, don't sort it out...go get pissed... :roll:
Clarabelle with due respect fcuk off this is man talk and you clearly don't understand.

He's calling himself a cnut over being in a bad mood over a female not because he was in the wrong. Only a female would take that as an admission of guilt.

Rider: If Northern Monket did mean he was in the wrong then get a grip you ferkin hermer, she may have misunderstood you but you are never wrong!

LMAO!!! okaaaay hunny :wink:


edited to add: btw...you are correct, only a female would think that a bloke who writes that he is upset over a girl is looking to solve the problem...and not just need help to forget he has the problem :wink:
See?? Feckin wimmin!! Cant do feck all but over complicate things. Get back to the sink wench :wink:
 
#18
buggrit said:
clarabelle said:
Markintime said:
clarabelle said:
northernrogue said:
Not really on for a whinge. Definately not here looking for sympathy. Just needed to be called a cnut for, well... being a cnut.

Quick update - as the day plods on, my fcuked-offness increases. Even scran (my usual activity of solace) didnt shake me up. Theres only one thing for it - an evening on the lash.
so it's your fault then?

yes, thats the answer...when you feck it up, don't sort it out...go get pissed... :roll:
Clarabelle with due respect fcuk off this is man talk and you clearly don't understand.

He's calling himself a cnut over being in a bad mood over a female not because he was in the wrong. Only a female would take that as an admission of guilt.

Rider: If Northern Monket did mean he was in the wrong then get a grip you ferkin hermer, she may have misunderstood you but you are never wrong!

LMAO!!! okaaaay hunny :wink:


edited to add: btw...you are correct, only a female would think that a bloke who writes that he is upset over a girl is looking to solve the problem...and not just need help to forget he has the problem :wink:
See?? Feckin wimmin!! Cant do feck all but over complicate things. Get back to the sink wench :wink:
f'kin ell! the pots are done, your dinner is ready to go in the oven, beer chilling nicely in the fridge, laundry is done and the house is clean... :p
 
#19
Mr_Deputy said:
clarabelle said:
buggrit said:
clarabelle said:
Markintime said:
clarabelle said:
northernrogue said:
Not really on for a whinge. Definately not here looking for sympathy. Just needed to be called a cnut for, well... being a cnut.

Quick update - as the day plods on, my fcuked-offness increases. Even scran (my usual activity of solace) didnt shake me up. Theres only one thing for it - an evening on the lash.
so it's your fault then?

yes, thats the answer...when you feck it up, don't sort it out...go get pissed... :roll:
Clarabelle with due respect fcuk off this is man talk and you clearly don't understand.

He's calling himself a cnut over being in a bad mood over a female not because he was in the wrong. Only a female would take that as an admission of guilt.

Rider: If Northern Monket did mean he was in the wrong then get a grip you ferkin hermer, she may have misunderstood you but you are never wrong!

LMAO!!! okaaaay hunny :wink:


edited to add: btw...you are correct, only a female would think that a bloke who writes that he is upset over a girl is looking to solve the problem...and not just need help to forget he has the problem :wink:
See?? Feckin wimmin!! Cant do feck all but over complicate things. Get back to the sink wench :wink:
oh hun! the pots are done, your dinner is ready to go in the oven, beer chilling nicely in the fridge, laundry is done and the house is clean... :p
ah and you just love telling us all about it don't you?
:oops: i just thought he'd be happy to know i've done what i was told to, sorry




:wink:
 
#20
Find a fine little airhead to fill in your free time with,
Im marrying a leagle eagle who is as sharp as a butchers knife and runs the house like a monastry, but when Im sat amongst it, after the dog's been walked, and she is tip tapping away on the laptop and my legs start to twitch I nip off over to my plaything's cosy council house terrace over the pennines for a half hour of power !
It makes all the bad feelings go away ! That, or a litre of Johnnie Walker and a bit of self abuse ?
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top