WO2 - WO1 Board

Shocking, some of the names on there!!!

Congratulations to the Three RADC who got it. Well done to the three of you - so now the bun fight starts to who wnats to be Corps RSM

Why would you want the names Pox so you can try and bring them down with scurilous rumour. Why dont you stick to being a discrete Homo that we all know you are.

smithy749 said:
Why would you want the names Pox so you can try and bring them down with scurilous rumour. Why dont you stick to being a discrete Homo that we all know you are.
So its true, you are a complete and utter w@nker :roll:

Woart said:
But your on it, some might be shocked by you being selected!
that was the shocking bit!!!

Woart said:
Still wanabee a RSM ODP!
is there anyone man enough to fill the HCAs boots??

Yep, well done to all and to the one "drainy" who incidently will probably be the oldest WO1 in the AMS - does that make him the senior WO1? :lol:

dui-lai said:
smithy749 said:
So its true, you are a complete and utter w@nker :roll:
Yep dui-lai he certainly is!!!

smithy749 said:
Why would you want the names Pox so you can try and bring them down with scurilous rumour.
You got to the top of the tree, so obviously speaking from experience there eh smithy? :roll:

ages ago after a vote in which we all agreed that he talked shite said:
Aye! i will have to agree with you all then. as the two Ronnies would say good night from him and good night from e. thats my last post. thank god for that i hear you say.
but he continues to post!!

Any idea of who picked up a ccommission and how many came from within the AMS. Where their many form other branches of the army.

ANY INFORMATION HELPFUL. 8O

Ventress

LE
Filbert Fox said:
ages ago after a vote in which we all agreed that he talked shite said:
Aye! i will have to agree with you all then. as the two Ronnies would say good night from him and good night from e. thats my last post. thank god for that i hear you say.
but he continues to post!!
It would be 'dull' without his drivel, and anyway D-L needs some nemesis.

thank you very much, there was some serious ass kissing but it paid off in the end.

Filbert Fox said:
thank you very much, there was some serious ass kissing but it paid off in the end.
If you aspire to commissioning - keep kissin!! Still as a WO1 you can look forward to arse kissing action yourself!! (apparently you're only Gay if you "receive", or is it the other way round?)

SpeckledJim said:
Filbert Fox said:
If you aspire to commissioning - keep kissin!! Still as a WO1 you can look forward to arse kissing action yourself!! (apparently you're only Gay if you "receive", or is it the other way round?)
Your only gay if you push-back :wink: