WO2 Warrant Certificate.

I have a question regarding the presentation/issue on the WO2 Warrant certificate. Is this presented on promotion or doe's
my RHQ have to request it. Been made up nearly 18 months now. Starting to think my RHQ can't be bothered.

20 years ago mine came rolled up in a cardboard tube. It did have the correct address on it which was a bonus...lol

It is automatically dispatched when your 'substantive' rank has been part 2'd onto JPA.
How it is presented is a different matter...try, thrown over the table still in its delivery tube by the Adjt!!!

As a WOII where in Queens Regs does it suggest you ask on the internet?

Surely a quick scuse me in the mess would have the question answered, instead you want to make a cock of yourself on Arrse.

I think you are taking the piss, Im too old to say W

If i remember correctly mine came when i had already gone up to the next level, try ringing your records orrifice and very
nicely ask " where the fck*** my warrant"

Just think, if you were an American you would be getting saluted!

*sniggers*

Mine turned up within days of getting my sub WO2. Presented in tube across desk with the immortal line of 'this came for you'.

Got mine just a couple of months ago. Nearly 3 years from sub date. I think they might have been waiting for me to die so they could save the cost of print.

20 years ago mine came rolled up in a cardboard tube. It did have the correct address on it which was a bonus...lol
Pffft! The Army's going soft! Next thing you know you'll be looking for a cup of char and a biscuit from your sergeant-major.:nod:

It is automatically dispatched when your 'substantive' rank has been part 2'd onto JPA.
How it is presented is a different matter...try, thrown over the table still in its delivery tube by the Adjt!!!
Mine must have sat in Tom King's in tray for two years. Then, when Malcolm Rifkind took over, Tom must have said "Here, can you sign this and stick a stamp on it?"

He wasn't in a hurry to send it, either.

When I was presented mine is was already framed - which was nice!

Signed by Rifkind, was a downer as I never liked him.

I must get it down from the attic sometime :)

In the same boat here, sub in Mar 08 and still no sign of it. Flagged it up through 3 x separate units now and as ever the wheels move slowly (The last request for it , I was informed it had never been requested before, lying cnuts). 40 months to print my name and produce a photocopy of a signature on a bit of heavy stock paper...............
They will have to pull their fingers out, I've only got 36 months left in!

Most of you are all very naughty and need to go and sit on the naughty step, for once it was a serious question on ARRSE!!

SPVA have had a few issues regarding Warrants, there is a backlog and some just have not been ordered at all. If it needs chasing, a simple e-mail to the relevant MCM Division usually does the trick. If your unit has an RCMO then they usually have an inroad with MCM Div, failing that use the power of the Intranet to find out who deals with your Cap Badge, Rank and Trade in your parent MCM Div and give them a tinkle.

Then be amazed at the high quality lazer printed facsimile that arrives. Long gone are the days of wax seals and real signatures.

I have a question regarding the presentation/issue on the WO2 Warrant certificate. Is this presented on promotion or doe's
my RHQ have to request it. Been made up nearly 18 months now. Starting to think my RHQ can't be bothered.
To be honest, they probably aren't.

Most of you are all very naughty and need to go and sit on the naughty step, for once it was a serious question on ARRSE!!

SPVA have had a few issues regarding Warrants, there is a backlog and some just have not been ordered at all. If it needs chasing, a simple e-mail to the relevant MCM Division usually does the trick. If your unit has an RCMO then they usually have an inroad with MCM Div, failing that use the power of the Intranet to find out who deals with your Cap Badge, Rank and Trade in your parent MCM Div and give them a tinkle.

Then be amazed at the high quality lazer printed facsimile that arrives. Long gone are the days of wax seals and real signatures.
No shit about the backlog. I'm afraid the rest of the advice I have already tried. We shall see. Either way, its not really excusable that anyone should wait more than a few weeks, never mind in my case over 150.......

Its not a bloody certificate, its a Royal Warrant. the modern ones might look like they came out of a lucky bag but they don't. You get a certificate for passing maths tests at school and coming first in the three legged race FFS. Its a Warrant!