WO2 SJAR

Rockstar

Old-Salt
Evening all,

Without a copy of JSP 757 to hand, can anyone tell me who writes a WO2's SJAR? Can it be any officer, or must it be a minimum rank?

Should be your OC for 1st RO and CO for 2nd RO. RO3 if needed, by someone of your capbadge of at least the same rank as the RO1. Never had a Capt complete part 1.

A WO2 wrote my last one. My CO couldn't be arrsed. Fair enough, I suppose.

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer

Rockstar

Old-Salt
Cheers all. Daxx, I can't find it on Defence Gateway. Not sure if DG is working properly, or if it isn't viewable there (not all are).

A WO2 wrote my last one. My CO couldn't be arrsed. Fair enough, I suppose.
A WO2 was a RO for another WO2?

I know that I have written many pen pictures for my guys, that have been adopted by the ROs, and even written my own on more than one occasion, but never heard of someone of equal rank being RO for another.

I know that I have written many pen pictures for my guys, that have been adopted by the ROs, and even written my own on more than one occasion, but never heard of someone of equal rank being RO for another.
Can you imagine that in the trade?

“WO2 FF is a cünt, promote the undersigned instead“.

Not an approved practice, I'm certain. I've described the circumstances elsewhere: https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/t...-charged-with-1972-murder.260789/post-7645239 The writer was the late WO2 Sher Blair, who was FINCO North Belfast to my FINCO West.

It was a good writeup.

ExREME.TECH

War Hero
Can you imagine that in the trade?

“WO2 FF is a cünt, promote the undersigned instead“.
Sounds like my lot of backstabbing gits too.

ATs? 2 together was referred to as a stab, more than 2 was a massacre.
Not AT's, forgers to the Crown printers. We were the other one's in the corps on T trade pay - once we reached SNCO.

Not AT's, printers. We were the other one's in the corps on T trade pay - once we reached SNCO.
ATs were on T pay after their course and promoted to LCpl With Cpl a year later. Pay doubled overnight.

Lighting cigarettes with 10DM notes at the end of the month really used to píss the Pioneers off.

ATs were on T pay after their course and promoted to LCpl With Cpl a year later. Pay doubled overnight.

Lighting cigarettes with 10DM notes at the end of the month really used to píss the Pioneers off.
We were not much better behaved financially, B3 Pte to A2 L/Cpl at the end of course, then generally A1 Cpl after a couple of years, followed by T1 Sgt.

When did the direct to Cpl go out of the window for AT's? As a special treat they put me on an RPC2 with all the newly finished AT's from Chepstow, they had to carry on directly after the RPC2 and do the AT leadership course too.

Should be your OC for 1st RO and CO for 2nd RO. RO3 if needed, by someone of your capbadge of at least the same rank as the RO1. Never had a Capt complete part 1.
Depends on where you are serving I suppose. I had a Captain complete a number of mine but that was due to serving in a Bde Sig Sqn

Evening all,

Without a copy of JSP 757 to hand, can anyone tell me who writes a WO2's SJAR? Can it be any officer, or must it be a minimum rank?
I asked your OC. He was kind enough to pass me a copy of your 1RO Para. He asked me to check with you if it was OK:

WO2 Rockstar is an absolute belter who has set the lowest imaginable standards and failed miserably to achieve them whilst employed as the Regimental Provost Lance Corporal.
Often failing to turn up to work at all, let alone on time, when he does grace us with his presence, he looks like he's just stepped down from the main stage at the World Shít Juggling Championships. He has, however, taken great steps to improve his oral hygiene, with the Dentist upgrading the classification of his teeth from 'Ashtray full of Cat Shít' to 'Brecon Sheep'.
He has also worked hard at not being a massive nonce, with his collar being felt by Plod for touching childrens' bottoms only five times during this reporting period, a 500% reduction from last year.
His Magnum Opus this year was his performance at the Regimental Families' Day, where after drinking 10 litres of Diamond White, he was able to fit 15 pound coins into his foreskin before passing out and Grandslamming all over the CO's wife and baby daughter. A most remarkable individual.

When assessing WO2 Rockstar's potential, I would say that he is one to watch for the future. Very fúcking carefully. Probably on Crimewatch.

ExREME.TECH

War Hero
I asked your OC. He was kind enough to pass me a copy of your 1RO Para. He asked me to check with you if it was OK:

WO2 Rockstar is an absolute belter who has set the lowest imaginable standards and failed miserably to achieve them whilst employed as the Regimental Provost Lance Corporal.
Often failing to turn up to work at all, let alone on time, when he does grace us with his presence, he looks like he's just stepped down from the main stage at the World Shít Juggling Championships. He has, however, taken great steps to improve his oral hygiene, with the Dentist upgrading the classification of his teeth from 'Ashtray full of Cat Shít' to 'Brecon Sheep'.
He has also worked hard at not being a massive nonce, with his collar being felt by Plod for touching childrens' bottoms only five times during this reporting period, a 500% reduction from last year.
His Magnum Opus this year was his performance at the Regimental Families' Day, where after drinking 10 litres of Diamond White, he was able to fit 15 pound coins into his foreskin before passing out and Grandslamming all over the CO's wife and baby daughter. A most remarkable individual.

When assessing WO2 Rockstar's potential, I would say that he is one to watch for the future. Very fúcking carefully. Probably on Crimewatch.
He had changed the one I got, for the better.
I suppose those tears worked.
I love you Mr D

Not an approved practice, I'm certain. I've described the circumstances elsewhere: https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/t...-charged-with-1972-murder.260789/post-7645239 The writer was the late WO2 Sher Blair, who was FINCO North Belfast to my FINCO West.

It was a good writeup.
I only met her a couple of times as I went through Ashford on various courses (I was on the Other Side) but I was very impressed with her. If she gave you a good write up you must have been doing something right. I don't believe she suffered fools at all, never mind gladly.

I only met her a couple of times as I went through Ashford on various courses (I was on the Other Side) but I was very impressed with her. If she gave you a good write up you must have been doing something right. I don't believe she suffered fools at all, never mind gladly.
I was considerably senior to her at the time, but the grading I received was probably in recognition of our well-founded friendship. Indeed she did not suffer fools, as some of the RUC SB discovered. Did a fine lambada, too, even if we both fell off the bartop doing it at my last Hut party.

Latest Threads