WO2, Number 2 shirt?

Hello all,

Please can anyone advise me on the type of shirt a WO2 has to wear with No2 Dress uniform? Is it the usual brown one or the lighter coloured one? I have been told different things by different people. Regards.

diggler123 said:
Hello all,

Please can anyone advise me on the type of shirt a WO2 has to wear with No2 Dress uniform? Is it the usual brown one or the lighter coloured one? I have been told different things by different people. Regards.
Shakes head in disappointment.

If you're a WOII then you would farkin well know what shirt it was. If you're not a WOII then it really doesn't matter, does it?

edited for sarcasm upon realising that we're not in the NAAFI.

re-edited upon realising that I'm pished and don't care anyway.

Yes your right. I have nothing better to do than ask questions that I already know the answer to. Imagine, asking a question in the hope that someone like yourself thinks of a 'clever' answer, oh how it passes the time! The annoying thing is, I bet if I asked you face to face, you would answer the question and think nothing of it.

You've already had the answer in the first reply to your question:

Depends on your Regt or Corps dress regs.

Therefore, unless I know your Regt or Corps, I can't possibly know the answer, face to face or otherwise.

Sorry for trying to brighten up an otherwise dull evening.

In all seriousness, check your dress regs.

No 2 Dress = No 2 shirt (easy!), unless you're a Gunner when all WOs have the option to wear Offr Pattern shirts (& ties & shoes etc). Don't get confused with WOs1 wearing SD!!!