WO1 Selection Board

Discussion in 'RLC' started by BOWOBEAR, Dec 1, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I would like to congratulate all those selected to WO1 today, Well done, now start shelling out for all the extra kit.

2. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

Well done chaps.

Anyone need a WO1 mess jacket and waistcoat?

I have one spare.

3. Looking at the list, the saying..."The sun shines on a dogs' arrse every now and then" springs to mind.

Congrats all you dogs' arrses.

4. Yes congratulations to you all. Remember, you can now concentrate on your LE Commissions stuff the rest!!! Ouch!!

5. * NOT TO BE RELEASED BEFORE 0900HRS ZULU ON FRIDAY 1 DECEMBER 2006

My God, your finger must have been hovering over the submit button with this post. :wink:

Well done all.

* By the way, not my upper case (Shouting) 'twas copied & pasted from Corps Order No.1

6. Thats crap still for the 3rd year running a top bloke from the rlc corps still has not got it. For those from RLC should and will know who iam on about

7. General Melchett

erm... yeah OK.

Tell me this is a wah?

8. Next stop conductor? :)

9. Well of course we do being such a small bunch after all..................

11. Wet here, dunno about there!

12. Is the RLC Corps the same as a PTI Instructor, DS Staff, CR Report and a PIN Number??

Clearly he's not a top-bloke otherwise he would have been promoted - either that or, by some remarkable MS coincidence he's had a series knobs as 1/2 ROs who haven't recognised his true talent, as you have?

(Apologies for lack of detail/empathy from this CS currently hot & sandy & p!ssed off)

13. General Melchett

Oh, we still don't know who you are on about.

Feel free to drop in even more cryptic clues as to the identity of the person in question.

Is it your fella?

14. he's a tall slim fella with short hair.
    Wears green alot and is mates with nobby-clarke, smudge, chalky, dinger and chaly-brown.

I think he used to be in germany at gutersloh, or might have been duisburg or bunde???

15. General Melchett

You mean the one with the tattoo GB?