WO1 Marcus Bartlett RAMC

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Mountain_Boy, Sep 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I don't normally make posts on here other than responses to those already made, but on this occasion....

It is with great sadness that news reached me today of the death of Marcus last week. For those that knew Marcus, I think they would agree that he was a true gentleman and had not an ounce of malice within him. He has a lot of friends and I for one will miss him sorely, my thoughts are with his family at this difficult time.

A sad day for the Corps to lose such a great guy.

2. Here Here RIP Marcus, you will never be forgotten mate

3. RIP Marcus, sad days indeed.

4. One of those decent, down to earth, honest blokes - truly sorry to lose such a good man.

Rest in Peace mate

TS

5. a true gent,

rip

6. RIP Barty

7. Barty my dear friend, you were 1 in a million and I feel honoured to have shared your friendship over the years. Sweet dreams my friend and rest in peace, I will remember you with the fondest of memories.

8. RIP Barty lad

Another good bloke lost.

9. Is this the Bart who was Practice Manager at Carver Barracks, Wimbish in the early 2000s? Cricketer?

10. RIP Barty I remember a few nights in the NAAFI bar at 4AFA. you will be sorely missed just sorry I didn't get a chance to meet up again on the 4AFA reunion in Birmingham

rest in peace mate rest in peace

11. loved his Cricket. Not sure about being in Wimbish.
    Quality bloke with loads of mates, a true reflection of the kind of person Barty was. Corp Legend! RIP lad

12. Don't think our paths crossed but from the other contributors comments he was a credit to the Corps and deepest sympathy goes to his family and friends.

Rest easy mate.