WO CLM AT BLANDFORD

Im on the WO cse at Blandford later this year. Any heads up?

TARE said:
It's a beasting mate. Well...on your liver at least.

It's not particularly taxing, lots of presentations, some reasonably interesting stuff and it finishes with discussion groups. Take plenty of pro-plus, beer tokens and of course a hammer to get those cockroaches in the accommodation. (sniff...makes me proud...Warrant Officers in the Royal Corps....prepared to live in filthy portakabins for the Queen....gives me a big lump in the throat every time...)

CardinalSin said:
TARE said:
It's a beasting mate. Well...on your liver at least.

It's not particularly taxing, lots of presentations, some reasonably interesting stuff and it finishes with discussion groups. Take plenty of pro-plus, beer tokens and of course a hammer to get those cockroaches in the accommodation. (sniff...makes me proud...Warrant Officers in the Royal Corps....prepared to live in filthy portakabins for the Queen....gives me a big lump in the throat every time...)
About that lump in your throat mate. It was me, sorry. I needed somewhere, and you sleep with your mouth open :wink:

Boney

TARE said:
Just follow the signs from Salisbury - its well signposted :lol:

Blandford is Blandford - nothing ever changes.... but it has been said that its a good idea to bring the golf clubs :D

GR

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Royal Signals 5
chalkntalk Royal Signals 21
G The Training Wing 10