Wnaking in a shop window? Should have gone to Specsavers

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Fieryjack, Nov 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Wonder if he was a bit cockeyed?

2. That would be the brown one then....

3. FFS, when will the fun police leave honest working men alone. It's a sad state of affairs when you can't w*nk in your own shop window.

4. He just wanted to imitate a glucoma and educate the importance of eye care and his expertise.

he was only smiling cos he just left a few millions babys on the back of her head!

5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I could not agree more. Its his shop, so if he wants to knock a quick one off the wrist in the window, its his business. Did the police ask the "Two women with their children" what they were doing, peering into premises they did not own?

Do these 'women' have criminal convictions? And where is Social Services when 'women' are booling their kids up to a shop window to watch a man having a wank?

6. I'll be keeping my eyes open the next test I have, just in case the drop dead gorgeous optician wants to wet her knickers while she looks deeply into my mince pies. :D

7. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Meet Doris.

[​IMG]

8. Thought it made you go blind,anyway?

9. Double fcukin YUK. Our optician is a real cracker & knows it too. wish I had a photo.

10. Not a good advert for an optician then.?

11. Imagine being in the dentist, 'now please young man, just lie down and open your mouth, this won't hurt a bit'

12. Reminds me of my visit to the opticians last week. He told me, in no uncertain terms to stop masterbating. I said, Why? It doesnt make you go blind does it? No he said but its upsetting everyone else in the waiting room.

13. Badoom tish 8O

14. He should have shown some nous... and put a bag over his head.... he wouldn't have been recognised..... :p :roll: