• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

WMiIK ammo states

What's the book answer for stowage of GPMG and GMG/HMG on a WMIK?
Two cartons fairy liquid for the 'bubble gun'.

8x flags with 'bang' on them! (last resort for the big guns).

12 foam rockets for the elastic-band gun.

Spare batteries for the ray-gun.

Finally, a couple of water-squirting flower brooches and squishy rings!

...that should really hurt em.

Edited to add: I misread the title, W milk, is milk that comes from a woman's booby.....tastes like the milk left in a bowl after Sugar Puffs!
Cancel my above childish answer....the answer you require is 3ltrs!

Two cartons fairy liquid for the 'bubble gun'.

8x flags with 'bang' on them! (last resort for the big guns).

12 foam rockets for the elastic-band gun.

Spare batteries for the ray-gun.

Finally, a couple of water-squirting flower brooches and squishy rings!

...that should really hurt em.

Edited to add: I misread the title, W milk, is milk that comes from a woman's booby.....tastes like the milk left in a bowl after Sugar Puffs!
Cancel my above childish answer....the answer you require is 3ltrs!
You forgot the 4 buckets of emergency glitter, just in case

(snip)
Now there speaks the voice of experience...

Tell us, was it a casual lick of a spillage from a bottle of mummy-moo, or a more concerted effort at the...errr...point of origin?

Schaden

LE
Book Reviewer
Two to three thousand round per weapon and half that for Mr Browning's leetle friend I'd guess...no spare barrels??? Remind me why the 1919A4 was surplus to requirements again?

Latest Threads