WMD

Not us.

The Spams

Saddam may have destroyed them prior to the invasion

...... Forget what I said yesterday, I believe they will be found

Now how fcuking dodgy does that sound?

We know they had WMD at some point - after all we sold them the kit in the first place

I believe Mr Bumsfeld still has the invoices.....

;D

This one won't go away for Blair, as everything in the past seems to have.

The truth is that Blair has to find them. In two years time at election time, if they haven't been found, and I don't think there is anything to find, Blair will have this round his neck like a mill stone.

Looks like he's hooked right through the ballbag he' squirming so much !

He's been left right out in the cold

In a strange way, I'm kind of angry about it. Bluppet , for whatever reason, decided to support our traditional ally,in the face of great opposition at home and abroad and no attempt has been made by them to rally to his cause.

Caught a bit of the Condospellingmistake interview. Oh, they've left him to die all right. Now there are allusions to the Niger papers coming from a foreign intelligence agency. the papers are guessing at France, I'm guessing somewhere in the Middle East, close to Syria and Jordan.

Still, Blair must have realised he'd been had, grand style, when the "new Iraqi Parliament" met for the first time today. 25 men and women, who weren't in Iraq while Saddam reigned, and to top it all, Chalibi was right there.

At that point, I think the Iraqis, certainly the Jordanians, who I believe, still have a cell with Chalibi's name on it, think the whole thing is more bent than a bent thing.

We were had Bluppet, get used to it.

All 25 hand-picked by the Central Ignorance Agency and the puppet-master, The Shrub.

Does any one remember the "news item" about the 2 super tankers that were supposed to be sailing around the world with Sadams WMD and other weapons on? What has happened to that one!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Saddam may have destroyed them prior to the invasion

...... Forget what I said yesterday, I believe they will be found

Now how fcuking dodgy does that sound?
Am I drunk?

Or is SJB rubbing off on me?

Could this be some new form of contagious psychosis created in the festering pit that is SuperJB's brain?

** Transported through the Twilight Zone from the Tonight I Cooked...... thread.