Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by jake, May 30, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "They will be found" ....   The PM.

(even if we have to put them there ourselves) ....
    • Like Like x 9
  2. Not us.

The Spams
    • Like Like x 13
  3. Saddam may have destroyed them prior to the invasion

...... Forget what I said yesterday, I believe they will be found

Now how fcuking dodgy does that sound?
    • Like Like x 14
  4. We know they had WMD at some point - after all we sold them the kit in the first place

I believe Mr Bumsfeld still has the invoices.....

• Like Like x 11
  5. This one won't go away for Blair, as everything in the past seems to have.

The truth is that Blair has to find them. In two years time at election time, if they haven't been found, and I don't think there is anything to find, Blair will have this round his neck like a mill stone.
  6. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3055061.stm

Excellent article.  Sums up the growing problems for the government and lack of evidence of WMD in Iraq.  looks like the White house is changing its argument and is gonna leave Bliar to fight his own cause.
  7. Looks like he's hooked right through the ballbag he' squirming so much !
  8. ...and I'm still in 'smug mode'...... ;)
  9. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Luckily for George Dubya, he has more HOD's (CIA, etc) to take the fall for him, Blair hasn't got as many!

Ta ta Tony!
  10. He's been left right out in the cold

In a strange way, I'm kind of angry about it. Bluppet , for whatever reason, decided to support our traditional ally,in the face of great opposition at home and abroad and no attempt has been made by them to rally to his cause.

Caught a bit of the Condospellingmistake interview. Oh, they've left him to die all right. Now there are allusions to the Niger papers coming from a foreign intelligence agency. the papers are guessing at France, I'm guessing somewhere in the Middle East, close to Syria and Jordan.

Still, Blair must have realised he'd been had, grand style, when the "new Iraqi Parliament" met for the first time today. 25 men and women, who weren't in Iraq while Saddam reigned, and to top it all, Chalibi was right there.

At that point, I think the Iraqis, certainly the Jordanians, who I believe, still have a cell with Chalibi's name on it, think the whole thing is more bent than a bent thing.

We were had Bluppet, get used to it.
  11. All 25 hand-picked by the Central Ignorance Agency and the puppet-master, The Shrub.
  12. Does any one remember the "news item" about the 2 super tankers that were supposed to be sailing around the world with Sadams WMD and other weapons on? What has happened to that one!
  13. Saddam Hussein is a total bastard. He has gone now, bollox to him.
  14. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

Seriously no. Have a wander in the maiden city, stick a hey in or a 'yes' for hello and the women (5 to 1) will be all over you.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  15. **** me, Skid2, 10 years old??? Are you that bored?
    • Like Like x 3