wizzyshootingfackoff!

I dont know how to post one of them vote things so this will have to do.
Recently a member that go's by the name of whizzyshootingstar has done nothing but dribble inane bollox and spout crap at anyone that contradicts her incoherent threads. Its pay back time! Please, use this thread to slag off anything to do with fairies, dragons, witches and more importantly whizzy her/him, shim, itself.

edited for dumbass spelling

edited again for not being able to spell fairies

INFIDEL65 said:
I dont know how to post one of them vote things
it's quite simple, when you start a new thread scroll down the page and you'll see the following options:

Options
Add a Poll
If you do not want to add a poll to your topic, leave the fields blank.
Poll question
Poll option
Run poll for Days [ Enter 0 or leave blank for a never-ending poll ]
:wink:

I did say that fairies post was a bordem thread,with no relevance.Unfortunetly, you along with others dont seem to understand that,maybe because your tiny minds cant actually grasp that simple knowledge.So if you want to carry on thinking i believe in it then go ahead and delude yourself.
hey kes1 :lol:

WhizzyShootingStar said:
I did say that fairies post was a bordem thread,with no relevance.Unfortunetly, you along with others dont seem to understand that,maybe because your tiny minds cant actually grasp that simple knowledge.So if you want to carry on thinking i believe in it then go ahead and delude yourself.
Unfortunatly you dont seem to understand that no one wants to listen to your rubbish. Are you serving in the armed forces? have you any intention of serving in the armed forces. no i didnt think so. im sure theres a pokemon forum for you out there somewhere, where you cant talk shit to your hearts content. i have noticed that when you post on threads the main topic is forgotten as you steal the limelight with your stupidity. Your nothing but an attention seeker. FACK OFF!

I would suggest it is Svens daughter but I can't imagine another human wanting to let that fat useless cunt whack its muck up it.

Is Sven a virgin?

Do you see what I did there? I diverted the thread towards sven. :D

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
I would suggest it is Svens daughter but I can't imagine another human wanting to let that fat useless cunt whack its muck up it.

Is Sven a virgin?

Do you see what I did there? I diverted the thread towards sven. :D
It wouldnt suprise me, the world is full of these inbreds, it wouldnt suprise me if whizzyscallopflaps is the offspring of Michelle Mcmassive and Rick Walla Walla.

Surely talking about fairies on an Army web site is absolutely appropriate and "on topic"...

WhizzyShootingStar:

You just keep it up girl... These nasty soldiers like to sound all gruff and that but they're a bunch of softies really... You should probably try crochet and needlepoint next... You'll get some takers there too... :D

What have otters ever done to you?

Poor little aquatic mammal type fish eating things. You leave them alone you big bully.

Airborne_Aircrew said:
Surely talking about fairies on an Army web site is absolutely appropriate and "on topic"...

WhizzyShootingStar:

You just keep it up girl... These nasty soldiers like to sound all gruff and that but they're a bunch of softies really... You should probably try crochet and needlepoint next... You'll get some takers there too... :D
True but the kind of faries we talk about on ARRSE are the limp wristed variety that brings manny jokes and amusment.

jarrod248 said:
WhizzyShootingStar said:
You really are a boring cnut. I wouldn't waste a gallon of Petrol setting you on fire but I do have some Creosote you could drink. I bet you are fat - really fat and stink worse than an Otter.
Jarrod, I thought you liked Fairies!! :lol:

jarrod248 said:
WhizzyShootingStar said:
You really are a boring cnut. I wouldn't waste a gallon of Petrol setting you on fire but I do have some Creosote you could drink. I bet you are fat - really fat and stink worse than an Otter.
Ignore the nasty man. A few pointers though.

1. Use your spell checker a lot more often.

2. If you are female (it doesn't matter what you think you look like) post a photo of yourself. we will decide what you look like.

Airborne_Aircrew said:

WhizzyShootingStar:

But we all know that rocnet has the fairies market completely cornered........

WhizzyShootingStar said:
"What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you dreamed? And what if, in your dream, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if, when you awoke, you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?"
I would assume I had drunk too much and been sleepwalking, now feck off you loon!

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
I wondered how long it would be before this festering cunt of a failed abortion got its own dedicated hate-thread.

Why do it, whizzy, why? You have no military interest or connection, you haven't got a fucking clue who or what you are dealing with, and I know infanteers that would rather bareback a Kenyan whore than slip their knob into a "natural remedy" loving hippy.

If you like natural remedies that much, remedy this situation by drowning yourself in a fucking swamp.

Airborne_Aircrew said:

WhizzyShootingStar:

Rockapes have a cadre for this....... :roll:

Fugly said:
I wondered how long it would be before this festering cunt of a failed abortion got its own dedicated hate-thread.

Why do it, whizzy, why? You have no military interest or connection, you haven't got a fucking clue who or what you are dealing with, and I know infanteers that would rather bareback a Kenyan whore than slip their knob into a "natural remedy" loving hippy.

If you like natural remedies that much, remedy this situation by drowning yourself in a fucking swamp.
Fugs, c'mon mate, say what you really mean, don't keep it bottled up :D

INFIDEL65 said:
Unfortunatly you dont seem to understand that no one wants to listen to your rubbish. Are you serving in the armed forces? have you any intention of serving in the armed forces. no i didnt think so. im sure theres a pokemon forum for you out there somewhere, where you cant talk s*** to your hearts content. i have noticed that when you post on threads the main topic is forgotten as you steal the limelight with your stupidity. Your nothing but an attention seeker. FACK OFF!
People tend to ask a question and wait for a reply not answer it themselves. :roll:
There is alot of irony on this thread,its such a shame the rest of you cannot see it.It really does show the lack of intelligence you obtain.

Fugly said:

Do you know, you lot are really not very nice...............

Good Drills, Crack on!

People tend to ask a question and wait for a reply not answer it themselves. Rolling Eyes
There is alot of irony on this thread,its such a shame the rest of you cannot see it.It really does show the lack of intelligence you obtain.

Hey, now there's a thing, Irony and sarcasm on an armed forces website, never in all of my days!

Learn one thing from this Wizzy, airy headed comments DON'T go down well on a site like this, answer me one thing, in a life as deluded as your's obviously is, do you have ANY connection with the armed forces OR are you just here to spread "Fairy" dust until someone (like they have already) tells you to Fcuk off?

Personally if I woke up with a flower in my hand after dreaming of one i'd know that i'd woken up in a ward at RAMPTON...

And as for intelligence, I happen to be an RMN, so i've seen people out of touch with reality and you madam are a classic (By the way, do the fairies talk to you?)

I shall now start ignoring you as "attention" seems to be the only military phrase you seem to get off on......

Latest Threads