wives of squaddies vs wives of MPGS

Discussion in 'The Other Half' started by Ragged_Wrac, Oct 4, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. When I lived in Warminster I had a falling out with a new wife of an MPGS gate gaurd.

I know he was an ex infantier sgt. this was his second marriage 3 months before he moved to warminster to become mpgs.

she had never dealt with the army before and this was their first quarter together. Along with their 6 dogs and four cats and 1 son.

The falling out occured when I happened to mention that she was not a proper pads wife as her husband never went on deployment/exercise. Did not have to do PT or any type of training, was on the minimum payband and did 4 days 4 nights and 4 days off all the time.

this said she strutted around like she owned the place and acted like her hubby was the C/O. You can so easily imagine the scene.........boy did she get upset!!! :lol: :lol:

So you can see my point.

It ended up in a massive argument and she went screaming to my Hubbies tp comd about it and accused me of beating her up.

I mean I was 27 and she a 44yr old welsh idiot......what a hoot when she was told to go and grow up......by the female tp comd.

I know I sound mean and not very nice but this pissed me off so much I just had to vent ........ SORRY

Has any other wives of come across this problem before.
  2. I've never come across this problem before, but on an entirely different note - Does it imply that I'm strange if I feel the urge to suck your avatars clit through her knickers?
  3. Do you not think that the key words here are 'when I happened to mention'?........ You started it. Maybe you should have tried to avoid her instead of telling her what you thought. Now you have a situation everytime you meet her, or maybe even worse, if the other wives think the same as me. Never mind, your hubbie will be posted soon (within three years??).
  4. Im usually called Baccy Pouch but the COs and the Mods have discovered what a prick I actually am, I need councilling and Im sorry to have wasted your time
  5. You like truckers, Slaccy?
  6. No Comment.
  7. No comment
  8. no comment
  9. You mean a Ron Hill, white stiletto wearing Frau with a kid for each Op tour done?
  10. oohh Cait you are soooooo cutting :wink:
  11. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I thought they had banned Ron Hills from garrison towns?
  12. is that just wishful thinking Venty?
  13. so - there is a pecking order on the Patch? That is a sad thing. How can you look down your nose at someone else that has the misfortune to be on the Patch too? A strange position to put yourself in. Methinks you deserve any poo that hits your fan.
  14. Im a bit confused (getting older - happens now and then).

The MPGS accepts ex servicemen and women with a minimum 3 years regular armed forces service.

These people enlist on a local engagement contract, fair enough.

Most have more then 3 years service and a ton of operational tours to go along with it.

Several have held rank and many just want a job to get to pensionable age and have no hassle.

Whilst I agree with Ms Wrac to an extent (no deployments, excercises etc...) one must say, who liked to stag on?

Well, be happy that these people are doing the job and not going on ops or you would be seeing even less of your partner!

On another point, just because you stag on for gods love (didn´t the chunks...errrr pioneers do that as well?!) doesn´t mean that you are an unfit and nil motivated waster.... I knew enough of them whilst I was in the regs... takes all kinds me dear ;)
  15. for some people its all they know.