Without a leg to stand on....

BBC news

Police in southern India are hunting for two men who attacked a Hindu holy man, cut off his right leg and then made off with it.

The 80-year-old holy man, Yanadi Kondaiah, claimed to have healing powers in the leg.

you couldn't make this shit up

I would like to take this opportunity to announce that I no longer have healing powers in my knob and that sucking on it will no longer cure anything other than a salt deficiency. (please don't steal my willy) all patients who I did have booked in will find their appointments cancelled.

thank you

theoriginalphantom said:
I would like to take this opportunity to announce that I no longer have healing powers in my knob and that sucking on it will no longer cure anything other than a salt deficiency. (please don't steal my willy) all patients who I did have booked in will find their appointments cancelled.

thank you
Aha - have you outed yourself here ?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
He wasn't expecting that! How is he going to heal the wounds if his 'superpower' leg is missing?

I suppose it's too late to say "It's only a healing leg if it's attached to my person".

And this in a country with nuclear weapons and a space programme! I hope some buggr on our side understands them, 'cos I don't.

Christ, will he be suing McCartney as well?

Its only a flesh wound (etc etc)