• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Without a leg to stand on....

BBC news

Police in southern India are hunting for two men who attacked a Hindu holy man, cut off his right leg and then made off with it.

The 80-year-old holy man, Yanadi Kondaiah, claimed to have healing powers in the leg.

you couldn't make this shit up

I would like to take this opportunity to announce that I no longer have healing powers in my knob and that sucking on it will no longer cure anything other than a salt deficiency. (please don't steal my willy) all patients who I did have booked in will find their appointments cancelled.

thank you

theoriginalphantom said:
I would like to take this opportunity to announce that I no longer have healing powers in my knob and that sucking on it will no longer cure anything other than a salt deficiency. (please don't steal my willy) all patients who I did have booked in will find their appointments cancelled.

thank you
Aha - have you outed yourself here ?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
He wasn't expecting that! How is he going to heal the wounds if his 'superpower' leg is missing?

I suppose it's too late to say "It's only a healing leg if it's attached to my person".

Sorry thought this was a Heather Mills McCartney thread!

I'll get my coat...................

Edited to add.............damn my slow pudgy typing fingers :roll:

Latest Threads