With the CLA being binned I am considering setting up an indoor trade event

ugly

LE
I am looking for an indoor location big enough to hold 50 or 60 trade stands, hard car parking with the chance of outddoor space/fields for a gun dog run off if possible. There are lots of people looking to sell their CLA stock to avoid making a loss so it could be very good.
Happy to consider industrial sites as well as disused airfields but must be within 10 or 20 minutes of a good dual carriageway/motorway in the south of England
If I can get it near the A23/M23 I will be happy but open to ideas. Must have hard standing parking.
I wont charge entry just a nominal charity donation (Hols4 etc) and the money for the site will come from the traders.
Come up with some ideas folks please!

Getting some input from a professional events management outfit is probably the easiest. Although not looking like the cheapest way in terms of direct cost, they have the contacts and can drive better overall deals for you from their suppliers and venues, who are always keen to keep them onside.

ugly

LE
all good ideas, I'm pretty sold on cheap at the moment and it needs to provide hardstand parking and indoor barn type building to have trade stands. The more I look the more I see large industrial units. I have some contacts with developers I may use.

ugly

LE
Keep us informed , a mate was due to exhibit in the fishing sect so may well be interested .
Kent County Show are looking for someone for next year, get him to call me/pm whatever. free stand in a 3 day show the week before CLA!
Airfields would be brill but as there are any left near me its looking industrial.

Kent County Show are looking for someone for next year, get him to call me/pm whatever. free stand in a 3 day show the week before CLA!
Airfields would be brill but as there are any left near me its looking industrial.
Are all the links at the bottom of your messages your business`s?

ugly

LE
Dunsfold is ideal, be better near a main motorway but still its none too shabby. Having shed loads of parking, a hangar for trade stands and somewhere to let the dogs run around would be ideal.
CaptD my businesses are more hobbies apart from the wifes dog training supplies business and my blog.

ugly

LE
I would prefer an empty site but an airfield like redhill has possibilities. It all depends if they want a few hundred people turning up to see a country show on concrete!

Latest Threads