******** with 'dog allergies'

Mr Bane - I feel your pain. This sort of sh1t is happening more and more, usually along the lines of 'giz a discount 'cos of X or we'll give you a bad review'.

I have been involved with some utter, UTTER winkers in holiday rentals. Last year there was a Belgian who produced a list of complaints. He got short shrift and then complained to AirBnB who also told him to do one - he lost his deposit. It is a good idea (for you or your cleaning team) to take LOTS of photos just after preparation. At least when they say such and such was filthy, you can suggest they send their photos to compare with your's.

Re this case, tell them to squat, charge them for the rugs (keep their security deposit) and tell the rental company they used - give THEM a bad review. Most punters don't know they can be 'poor reviewed' especially on AirBNB.

Shit, you are right. Made me look a **** didn't it......
Thank goodness that some tosser didn't point it out.

Ah

Bugger

Tight? Entitled? Defo English.

Allergies do seem to be the new 'looooookkk at meeeeeeeeeee' option (along with being trans and veganism).
Something that winds me up no end.

If my Mrs were to eat a peanut accidentally she would almost definitely die. So when I hear people coming out with absolutely bullshit fad allergies it ******* winds me up.
There's a danger of some people, not all, lumping all allergy sufferers in the 'faddy not to important' category which could lead to deaths.

Have you thought of starting a 'Guest Adviser' website? You could rate guests on their solvency, manners, appearance, time-keeping, respect for property, etc, etc. Add a five star marking system, running from five stars for 'I'd have them back in an instant' to one star for 'These ***** made me want to stop having a B&B'.
Build up a database and every hotel or B&B will be able to decide whether they accept the booking.
I can see it now: 'The bastards stole my towels and left huge skid marks in the W/C. Never again.'

If you don't like them being there, Feeding them Pickled Eggs has worked wonders in the past
I don't mind the dogs it's their owners who tend to be a pain in the arse.
Where is Captain Melonhead? Oh he's just taking his fleabag out for a 20 minute walk.
Where has this dog shit on the assault course come from? (seeing as juniors can't bring their dogs in).

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Mrs F has a dog allergy. We've just been down to Glencoe for a long weekend where we stayed in a dog friendly hotel.

All she did was ask if it was possible to stay in a room which had not had dogs in it immediately before us. Teh receptionist was quite snippy when she asked, stating "We are a dog friendly hotel", Mrs F. " I know and undersatnd but if you could put us in a room that has not just had dogs in it, it would be aprpeciated" Receptionist "mumble mumble something"

Obiously given she has a dog allergy, our current dgs have been with us for 9 and a half years now! She choose to have dogs and she bought them against my advice.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
If my Mrs were to eat a peanut accidentally she would almost definitely die. So when I hear people coming out with absolutely bullshit fad allergies it fucking winds me up.
There's a danger of some people, not all, lumping all allergy sufferers in the 'faddy not to important' category which could lead to deaths.
Remember that when the divorce starts.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I can see it now: 'The bastards stole my towels and left huge skid marks in the W/C. Never again.'
As I said we went away to Glencoe, Master F and MIddle Miss F came to look after the dogs.

My review of them is exactly your quote!

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
If you don't like them being there, Feeding them Pickled Eggs has worked wonders in the past
A boxful of this works too:

Or if you think giving chocolate to dogs is cruel, wrap a slack handful of these in bacon.

Anything for a peaceful life!

I've got guests in just now who claim to all have a dog allergy and didn't know my place was dog friendly... Even though it says it, prominently, at least three times on different sections of my page in the booking website that you cannot miss.

The **** threw all my rugs into the garden where they lay for at least two days in the pissing rain!

House had just been deep cleaned to an exceptional standard and my property team are raging.

Add to that he complained about having mattresses with springs in it, and a few other shitty points and lo' 'I think we should be refunded half the holiday'.

******* jog on cunto. Guess who's in for a surprise when he doesn't get his bond back for the rugs.

Anyway, do any of you lot have dog allergies and if so, would you ever book a stay in a pet friendly place?

Cleaning is spot on but there will always be a missed hair somewhere.

Thoughts?

P.S - A prize if you can guess the nationality.
I'm alright with dogs but I am allergic to seafood so if I book your place you'd best remove the fish tank.

Thoughts are, "Cheers and bye, thankyou for your custom":-D
Nationality - USA ? Just thinking about the balls out," yeah I will throw this out Mary-Anne and you just watch me!"
A Brit would pace up and down on the phone for a few hours then go sulk in a corner.
As I read through the thread I shall be surprised if they are septics. Mine own daily experience of them is that they deal with conflict and complaining poorly, to the point of avoiding it if at all possible.

Have you thought of starting a 'Guest Adviser' website? You could rate guests on their solvency, manners, appearance, time-keeping, respect for property, etc, etc. Add a five star marking system, running from five stars for 'I'd have them back in an instant' to one star for 'These ***** made me want to stop having a B&B'.
Build up a database and every hotel or B&B will be able to decide whether they accept the booking.
The number of times I have thought about kicking off something like that for tradesmen, suppliers and inn keepers.

Experian do credit rating for punters but, no one does manners, commonsense and attitude ratings.

I remember a very long time ago, the army got to stay in caravans for foot&mouth in Dumfries and Galloway….Being the army, you had to clean the caravan, to the level it was at when you took it over. Having to apologise to reception that you were unable to flush a two day torpedo was at the time rather memorable. Time limits nothing like them when trying to sink the salway firth with your homemade torpedo….

Yes especially as the dogs were not his. Read the original post again.
What you talkin bout Willis? Of course I realise that the bloke who complained about the dogs did not own them, and also, the grown ups were talking about the fact that I had used the wrong 'your'. How about YOU read the post again gaylord....

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Holy ****. He's now complaining because the Hacienda outside is broken. A large, heavy duty ceramic fire pit which is covered, is apparently in pieces.

I'm sure this **** has just stuck his foot through it.

English but with a tan. Second email immediately went on to demanding a refund.

Sigh.