******** with 'dog allergies'

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Anything for a peaceful life!

I've got guests in just now who claim to all have a dog allergy and didn't know my place was dog friendly... Even though it says it, prominently, at least three times on different sections of my page in the booking website that you cannot miss.

The **** threw all my rugs into the garden where they lay for at least two days in the pissing rain!

House had just been deep cleaned to an exceptional standard and my property team are raging.

Add to that he complained about having mattresses with springs in it, and a few other shitty points and lo' 'I think we should be refunded half the holiday'.

******* jog on cunto. Guess who's in for a surprise when he doesn't get his bond back for the rugs.

Anyway, do any of you lot have dog allergies and if so, would you ever book a stay in a pet friendly place?

Cleaning is spot on but there will always be a missed hair somewhere.

Thoughts?

P.S - A prize if you can guess the nationality.

Last edited:
wanker isn't a nationality.

do I win?

Christ on a crutch, Mr B-were you known as 'Lucky' when you were a kid?!

Death by DIY and assorted electrical appliances coupled with an unerring ability to grant a booking to Mr and Mrs Knobthroat, 6 Cuntybollox Drive, Fuckyouover, PE1 1NS

PS: ffffFrench by any chance?

Why throw the rugs out if they have allergies? Are they licking them the stupid Cuñts. Notice they didn't throw the sofas or beds out
If their allergies are so severe they would have checked no pets allowed.
Track them down and feed them to pigs, see Ravers he has a farm.

Dog allergy is a really serious condition and can be life threatening. I've always been astonished that there isn't an MOD wide ban on dogs on premises on H&S grounds as the dander (not the fur) can linger for months even after a deep clean. It's asking for trouble given the other H&S payouts (NFCI, RSI, stress fractures etc) that the MOD has been subject to.

That said, in your case, I've no idea why somebody would book into a dog-friendly place? Its implied in the advertising that dogs will have been present....

I've got guests in just now who claim to all have a dog allergy and didn't know my place was dog friendly... Even though it says it, prominently, at least three times on different sections of my page in the booking website that you cannot miss.

The **** threw all my rugs into the garden where they lay for at least two days in the pissing rain!

House had just been deep cleaned to an exceptional standard and my property team are raging.

Add to that he complained about having mattresses with springs in it, and a few other shitty points and lo' 'I think we should be refunded half the holiday'.

******* jog on cunto. Guess who's in for a surprise when he doesn't get his bond back for the rugs.

Anyway, do any of you lot have dog allergies and if so, would you ever book a stay in a pet friendly place?

Thoughts?

Thoughts are, "Cheers and bye, thankyou for your custom":-D
Nationality - USA ? Just thinking about the balls out," yeah I will throw this out Mary-Anne and you just watch me!"
A Brit would pace up and down on the phone for a few hours then go sulk in a corner.

Allergic to dogs? Kindest thing would be to have them put down, that way your dogs would not have to worry.

As for the nationality, English probably.

Edited because I cant spell

Last edited:
My misses is terrified of dogs. She has her reasons.
She is picky about hairs, would we book a pet friendly place? No.

If we did by mistake would we be the ******* these people have been? No.

Edit to add: and it'd be my fault even if I hadn't had anything to do with it.

Last edited:

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Welsh or French, Jocks are too tight to pay to go away and the English wouldn't set foot in that sort of hovel

Thoughts are, "Cheers and bye, thankyou for your custom":-D
Nationality - USA ? Just thinking about the balls out," yeah I will throw this out Mary-Anne and you just watch me!"
A Brit would pace up and down on the phone for a few hours then go sulk in a corner.
English. Social worker, lecturer or teacher.

Thoughts?

american, norwegian or german. in that order of annoyance

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Allergic to dogs? Kindest thing would be to have them put down, that way you're dogs would not have to worry.

As for the nationality, English probably.
Your.

Dog allergy is a really serious condition and can be life threatening. I've always been astonished that there isn't an MOD wide ban on dogs on premises on H&S grounds as the dander (not the fur) can linger for months even after a deep clean. It's asking for trouble given the other H&S payouts (NFCI, RSI, stress fractures etc) that the MOD has been subject to.

That said, in your case, I've no idea why somebody would book into a dog-friendly place? Its implied in the advertising that dogs will have been present....
What ranks are more likely to bring their dogs in?
That's why it hasn't been banned.

Thoughts?

You could turn the tables, offer to refund their entire payment. In return for a online declaration that they knowingly booked a dog friendly cottage?
if they decline then you can say fair one i'll keep all your money.
Or you could tipoff the white hats who prey on road users, that is assuming they are driving.

Latest Threads