• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

with a bread knife!!!!

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I was asked by a prosecutor in HK to come and watch one of his performances. A group of triads cornered a man in a lift in a Government housing estate accusing of shagging with the girlfriend of thier 'big brother'. They pulled down his trousers and cut off his penis with pinking shears. They then took the penis into a nearby restaurant and announced that this is what anyone who messed with their 'big brother' would get and flushed the penis down the loo.

The only slight remorse they showed was because it turned out they got the wrong bloke.

You should have seen the look on the jury's faces (all chaps) when my chum the lawyer snapped the shears closed during his explanation. It also wiped the smirks off the faces of our triad heroes when they were sent down for the max.

an ethnic German originally from Russia
that makes no sense whatsoever.

strangely enough i can't find any such article in the german speaking news. googling anything related to the article in german always only brought me to english articles...

It also wiped the smirks off the faces of our triad heroes when they were sent down for the max.
What is the max in HK for this offence. I hope it's more than a 120 hour community service you'd see in a British Court.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
bielefeld - cant we ask some local pads?

I'd ask my brother but being a modern officer (aka useless twat) he reads the sun.

mind you knowing the british press this could be months old and waiting for a moment. it amazes me how the bbc and the papers can be weeks apart in what they report.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
What is the max in HK for this offence. I hope it's more than a 120 hour community service you'd see in a British Court.
I don't remember it was a few years ago but it was late 80's and I don't think they were due out before the handover. Even Niaill was pleasantly surprised by the sentence.

Latest Threads