with a bread knife!!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Grumblegrunt, Dec 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

2. this thread is worthless without pics of the 17 year old daughter
  3. Im sure the selection of cutting implement was the least of his concerns - but still - who uses a bread knife - thats just inhumane?
  4. Bloody Russians! :- Helmut Seifert, 47, an ethnic German originally from Russia, was enraged when he heard his 17-year-old daughter was having a relationship with Phillip Genscher, 57.
    Now if it was Turks or others of the Islamic persuasion his head would have been found with the other removed bits stuffed in his mouth!
  5. Grumblegrunt

nah she would have been married to said gentlemen at 12
  6. Of course, how silly of me to forget such enlightened ways!
  7. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I was asked by a prosecutor in HK to come and watch one of his performances. A group of triads cornered a man in a lift in a Government housing estate accusing of shagging with the girlfriend of thier 'big brother'. They pulled down his trousers and cut off his penis with pinking shears. They then took the penis into a nearby restaurant and announced that this is what anyone who messed with their 'big brother' would get and flushed the penis down the loo.

The only slight remorse they showed was because it turned out they got the wrong bloke.

You should have seen the look on the jury's faces (all chaps) when my chum the lawyer snapped the shears closed during his explanation. It also wiped the smirks off the faces of our triad heroes when they were sent down for the max.
  8. I'm glad the telegraph had a picture of a bread knife, I was struggling there for a moment.

Now, what are testicles?
  9. bits of flesh full of spunk, think of a frenchman but with a better smell
  10. that makes no sense whatsoever.

strangely enough i can't find any such article in the german speaking news. googling anything related to the article in german always only brought me to english articles...
  11. Seems perfectly reasonable behavior to me.
  12. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I thought the French national trait was towards having no spunk at all. Cheese eating surrender monkeys and all that.
  13. What is the max in HK for this offence. I hope it's more than a 120 hour community service you'd see in a British Court.
  14. Grumblegrunt

bielefeld - cant we ask some local pads?

I'd ask my brother but being a modern officer (aka useless twat) he reads the sun.

mind you knowing the british press this could be months old and waiting for a moment. it amazes me how the bbc and the papers can be weeks apart in what they report.
  15. I think this is another bit of classic writing by the Telegraph! - but he remains a eunuch for life.