Witchcraft

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by No_Duff, May 25, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It would seem that if you claim you believe in Witchcraft it works like a "get out of jail free" card.

If I put my rubbish bin out on the wrong day I will be punished more than this woman was for attempted murder.

2. Izzit cos yer not bleck?

3. well... yes, No Duff, but to be fair you cant put a hex on the judge... or turn him into a newt.

4. Kaffir...?

5. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Well she should at least be burnt at the stake for witchcraft then.

• Like Like x 1
  6. and don't forget that bin crime is, of course, incredibly serious. (are there different levels of seriousness to bin crime?)

7. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

You can end up floating in the sea with a bullet in your head if your Bin's over laden.

Aye, the tartan coat please, I'll see my own way to the door.

• Like Like x 7
  8. Check out the bangers on her! I'd fuck it! I bet she's a right slut in the sack. Once she's asleep you could whisper in her ear "your dead grandmother says that you should let me fist your hoop" over and over.

9. The mind boggles....

I wonder how much Ms. Mbulawa has cost the British taxpayer since she set foot in the UK. Not that there's anything wrong with importing murderous savages in thrall to African superstitions of course....

10. We've all done things we can blame on spirits entering our bodies. It's a fair judgement.

(calm down Jarrod you can make your own ectoplasm jokes if you want)

11. At last, an excuse we can offer for torturing Obama's grandfather.

12. Is ectoplasm the operation to make a new hymen?

13. What in the name of beelzebubs firey ringpiece would you know about hymens?

14. Aren't they the songs you don't sing in that Church thingy?

15. So basically if I believe in Allah and walk into a crowded town centre and press a detonator....... then as its ok because I have strong Spiritual Believes