• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Witchcraft

A young woman who repeatedly stabbed her mother as she slept has walked free from court after a judge accepted she believed she was acting on the instructions of evil spirits.

Lorraine Mbulawa, 20, donned dark clothes, gloves and a home-made balaclava and attacked her mother with a kitchen knife in Braunstone Firth, Leicester.

The 43-year-old victim saved herself by grabbing the weapon, but suffered serious face and arm injuries.

Mbulawa, who was 18 at the time, was cleared of attempted murder at her trial at Leicester Crown Court earlier this year but convicted of unlawful wounding.

Psychiatrists said she was not mad and the jury agreed that she knew what she was doing.

However, the A-level student, who was born in Zimbabwe, escaped with a 12-month suspended prison sentence and was ordered to do 120 hours of unpaid work.

Passing sentence on Monday, Mr Justice Keith said he accepted the defendant had strong beliefs in witchcraft and thought she was possessed by the spirit of her dead grandmother at the time of the attack in May 2009.

Read more: 'Possessed' teenager who stabbed her own mother five times is allowed to walk free after judge accepts she 'has strong spiritual beliefs' | Mail Online
It would seem that if you claim you believe in Witchcraft it works like a "get out of jail free" card.

If I put my rubbish bin out on the wrong day I will be punished more than this woman was for attempted murder.

It would seem that if you claim you believe in Witchcraft it works like a "get out of jail free" card.

If I put my rubbish bin out on the wrong day I will be punished more than this woman was for attempted murder.
well... yes, No Duff, but to be fair you cant put a hex on the judge... or turn him into a newt.

Check out the bangers on her! I'd fuck it! I bet she's a right slut in the sack. Once she's asleep you could whisper in her ear "your dead grandmother says that you should let me fist your hoop" over and over.

The mind boggles....

I wonder how much Ms. Mbulawa has cost the British taxpayer since she set foot in the UK. Not that there's anything wrong with importing murderous savages in thrall to African superstitions of course....

‘She believed spirits can enter the body and make you do things that otherwise you would not have done.’
We've all done things we can blame on spirits entering our bodies. It's a fair judgement.

(calm down Jarrod you can make your own ectoplasm jokes if you want)

The mind boggles....

I wonder how much Ms. Mbulawa has cost the British taxpayer since she set foot in the UK. Not that there's anything wrong with importing murderous savages in thrall to African superstitions of course....
Ahh never mind the cost just think of the cultural enrichment she has helped bring to the rainbow street she lives in. Well that's what the last labour goverment would tell you when they opened the floodgate. mind you the cultural and ethnic utopia they hoped for there has probally failed and its just full of jungle bunnies

Check out the bangers on her! I'd fuck it! I bet she's a right slut in the sack. Once she's asleep you could whisper in her ear "your dead grandmother says that you should let me fist your hoop" over and over.
I wouldn't, she is of the wrong race....although I feel I may be forced to fuck one as a token by the government.

M

Mark The Convict

She might have known what she was doing, but her dead grandmother was clearly fucking hopeless. Five goes at a sleeping victim and still couldn't kill her? Murderous crackpot immigrants should at least be reasonably competent.

Otherwise, they might be socially disadvantaged, leading to feelings of isolation, estrangement, and low self-esteem.

Edit; nice tits indeed. You wouldn't want to fall asleep afterwards, though.

Latest Threads