Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Witch hunt!

Really? I've not had one since 20th Aug 2012 and I'm normally gagging for one at least once a day. Doesn't bother me others smoking unless its in the car with the windows up then it gets a bit much.

35 years on and sometimes I could murder a smoke. The nicotine hit is unpleasant though.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Read this article, what do you blokes think?
Well I thought it was written well.
I went cold turkey 2 years ago after 53 years of smoking, because of the threat of Emphysema.
On top of which I now make a saving of around £250 per month, and chuffed to bits all the way to the bank.

Well I thought it was written well.
I went cold turkey 2 years ago after 53 years of smoking, because of the threat of Emphysema.
On top of which I now make a saving of around £250 per month, and chuffed to bits all the way to the bank.

Did you not think that after 53 years - the threats were a bit....empty?

Anyway, Im glad you are happy, and richer, but there are witches out there who need a good shoeing.

Maple

LE
So as I couldn't be arsed to read the op is smoking good or bad now? It's just that I've never smoked but want to look cool and give two fingers to the evil conniving state.....

I never understood why people smoke.....you may as well light a fire and just breath the smoke that comes from that. Still, if mugs want to waste thousands of pounds on something that is likely to give them cancer and a horrible death, who am I to argue....that is unless they do it around me as I don't want to breathe their shitty smoke or have it on my clothes.

Daz

LE
Poof! real men smoke these:View attachment 145339

Fuck they were ruff.........but always available from the ciggie machines in the middle of nowhere when everything else had run out.........made from Turkish camel droppings fermented in pigshit I believe, or at least that's what they tasted like

G

goatrutar

ImageUploadedByARRSE1384864269.559575.jpg

My durrie of choice for many years.

Witness the shitness

Did you not think that after 53 years - the threats were a bit....empty?

Anyway, Im glad you are happy, and richer, but there are witches out there who need a good shoeing.
Way back in them there years, threats were pointless and kept under the carpet (so to speak).
It was a done thing to smoke, even the film stars smoked.
I started back in boarding school, and not to be bullied by the seniors and join their club, then smoke.
So I did, bearing in mind I was only 11, and could hardly speak English as I was brought up in Malaya.
I even smoked Jungle fags.

I gave up above 12 months ago. Now I find they fucking stink and they're outrageously expensive here. Nearly a dollar a smoke.

All smokers smell like the inside of satans arsehole on bad days.

There is only one way you could possibly know what satans arsehole smells like,and I dread to think where your nose has been!You have taken brown nosing to a new low.

Hmm, I used to smoke Players Weights, and a German Ciggies called 'Ernte' back in the day....... fecking disgusting they were....

Ernte 23. Bloody disgusting things, unless one is desperate. :)

Latest Threads