• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Wispa Chocolate Bar is back, why not the Golliwog on Jam ?

Should Robertsons Bring back the Golliwog Token on Jam ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Was talking with mates this morning about things that our kids will never see / taste / eat etc.

Struck me that the general public managed to get Wispas back into production. What do fellow Arrsers thing about bringing back the golliwog ? Certainly not in a racist way but as a historical return to artwork that was so British and reminded folk of our colonies & the strength of the Empire.

Attachments

I've got hundreds of those little badges in a tin somewhere... They'll be worth a few bob in a decade or so- that is if I don't get arrested for possessing racist propaganda first!

The way society has gone these days the Golliwog will never return.

I for one hope that it never does because like H_J I also have a tin of the badges and 3 Golliwog dolls that I'm going to give another 10 years or so before they go on ebay.

If it returns in the meantime the value will lower.