Wise Words of Donald Trump

There are a few threads on Donald including a very popular one by a sock puppet.

I thought this title could generate the shortest thread in history.

His tweets

I watched Russell Brand @rustyrockets on the @jimmyfallonshow the other night—what the hell do people see in Russell—a major loser!

@katyperry must have been drunk when she married Russell Brand @rustyrockets – but he did send me a really nice letter of apology!

.@katyperry Katy, what the hell were you thinking when you married loser Russell Brand. There is a guy who has got nothing going, a waste!

He does get some things right.

And some, I assume, are good people.

The man is a genius, Farage just hints transient Romanian men may be bad neighbours. Trump cannot be sure there is such a thing as a good Mexican migrant.

Get it past the first page and @Ciggie will be jealous as feck!!

"Some are good and some are rapists and some are killers. We don't even know what we're getting," Trump said when asked if he regretted his comments at his announcement event in New York last week.

"The United States is like a dumping ground for the world's problems," he said. "You're probably going to have terrorists coming from the Middle East. Somebody said 'Oh, we don't have terrorists.' They don't even know, because they don't know who's coming because we have this open border."

Trump told reporters during an event on Tuesday, he is not worried about alienating voters with his comments.

"I do great with Latino voters. I employ so many Latinos, I have so many people working for me," Trump said. "The Latinos love Trump, and I Iove them."

What's not to like?

Trump confused Baltics with Balkans and accused confused leaders of starting Yugoslav wars

Newsweek reports that good old Donald summoned the Presidents of Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia to the White House in April for an interview without refreshing beverages. On the agenda was the civil war in the Balkans, which he accused the very confused leaders of the Baltic states of starting. After some frantic hand-waving by Mrs Trump (formerly a citizen of Slovenia or Slovakia or someplace like that) and a flurry of explanations by interpreters a Junior High School Geography teacher was summoned with a map of Europe to explain to the LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD, that he is an idiot. A nurse then took President Trump away for his nap while Presidents Grybauskaitė, Kaljulaid and Vējonis repaired to a local hostelry to discuss the pressing need for a European army.

Trump confused Baltics with Balkans and accused confused leaders of starting Yugoslav wars

Newsweek reports that good old Donald summoned the Presidents of Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia to the White House in April for an interview without refreshing beverages. On the agenda was the civil war in the Balkans, which he accused the very confused leaders of the Baltic states of starting. After some frantic hand-waving by Mrs Trump (formerly a citizen of Slovenia or Slovakia or someplace like that) and a flurry of explanations by interpreters a Junior High School Geography teacher was summoned with a map of Europe to explain to the LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD, that he is an idiot. A nurse then took President Trump away for his nap while Presidents Grybauskaitė, Kaljulaid and Vējonis repaired to a local hostelry to discuss the pressing need for a European army.
I'm amazed he hasn't turned on your people yet, after all immigration is bad right and lots of immigrants come from Ireland, plus you don't pull your weight in NATO.

some Trump stuff is good
Only last week that Twat Macron made a speech calling for a European Army to protect themselves from Russia, China and the US - not a very clever thing to say just before Remembrance day!
Trumps tweeted response “Emmanuel Macron suggests building its own army to protect Europe against the U.S., China and Russia. But it was Germany in World Wars One & Two — How did that work out for France? They were starting to learn German in Paris before the U.S. came along. Pay for NATO or not!”

Mark my words, some day in the future there will be books and quotes from Trump in the same vein as Confucius. "Trump says...."
I'm pretty sure technology will have evolved beyond toilet paper.

Michael Cohen: Trump said 'black people are too stupid to vote for me'
  • President Donald Trump once said, "Black people are too stupid to vote for me," and suggested that all countries run by blacks are "s---holes," Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen says in a new interview.
  • Also in the Vanity Fair sitdown, Cohen recalled Trump saying, "There's no way I can let this black f-g win," when referring to a black contestant on the reality show "The Apprentice."
  • "Only the blacks could live like this," Trump once allegedly told Cohen when they were driving through a rough neighborhood in Chicago.

“I was down there, and I watched our police and our firemen, down on 7-Eleven, down at the World Trade Center, right after it came down”
Event in Buffalo, 19/4/16

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
Sometimes he gets it right, as in his put down to hand-on-knee Macron. It was British, American and Canadian troops that interrupted, at vast human cost in the lives of their citizen armies, the Fr's German lessons.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Miscellaneous Jokes 0
msr Army Reserve 29
EAGLE1 The Intelligence Cell 17