Wise leaves Leeds

#1
Going to the staff at Newcastle.

Comments from Yorkies then?
 
#2
Ya well.. run of play lately has been shite... I think the Doncaster at home result was the nail in the coffin - he's only a third rate manager anyway

I know he clawed back the 15 points sharpish but the Players saw the injustice in that without a manager pointing it out

Got to say the standard of Football in the 1st Div is appalling - you watch a premiership game on TV and then a Div 1 game - miles apart I'm afraid!

Leeds Leeds Leeds
 
#3
Never mind comments from Yorkies..here`s one from the Geordies...

FUKC, FKCU, FCKU, FU*KING FUKC!!! NO, NO!
 
#4
I thought the thread was going to be about clever people moving out of Leeds, which is understandable ;)
 
#5
Whats his role going to be at Newcastle ?

Teaching dirty tactics and brawling (little mans syndrome) are his only spec Quals really.
 
#6
I believe he is going as Joey Bartons life coach :)
 
#7
Appointing a new manager shouldn't be too hard, considering there's a guaranteed medal in it for whoever steps up to bat.
 
#8
WilieCayote said:
Ya well.. run of play lately has been shite... I think the Doncaster at home result was the nail in the coffin - he's only a third rate manager anyway

I know he clawed back the 15 points sharpish but the Players saw the injustice in that without a manager pointing it out

Got to say the standard of Football in the 1st Div is appalling - you watch a premiership game on TV and then a Div 1 game - miles apart I'm afraid!

Leeds Leeds Leeds
Just a quick one, thanks for the 3 points... it should have been 0-3.


Fair point about the standard of football in L1... shame we wont be suffering it next season.

Fair point about wise being 3rd rate though!

Rovers till I die!
 
#9
The_IRON said:
Whats his role going to be at Newcastle ?

Teaching dirty tactics and brawling (little mans syndrome) are his only spec Quals really.
Nahh strong armin Kev aka Egon as in where's Egon now!
they'll need a strong man......to carry the can when saint Kev does one cos he can't take it from Alex and co..
'He'll love it if they get beat on saturday' hahahahaha........
COME ON BORO!!!!!!!!
SEE YA WOODY YA WOMAN!!!!!!
 
#10
WilieCayote said:
Ya well.. run of play lately has been shite... I think the Doncaster at home result was the nail in the coffin - he's only a third rate manager anyway

I know he clawed back the 15 points sharpish but the Players saw the injustice in that without a manager pointing it out
I've been thinking that, he wasn't good enough and he's jumped before he was pushed.

The better fitness and Poyet probably helped wipe out the points.
 
#11
Yipee .......

BREAKING: Dave Bassett leaves Leeds United


Dave Bassett has left Leeds United.
Gwyn Williams, the club's technical director, will take charge of tonight's match.
 

chimera

LE
Moderator
#12
polar said:
Gwyn Williams, the club's technical director, will take charge of tonight's match.
Southend 1 Leeds 0

Well done Gwyn... :D
 
#13
Looks like Gary McCallister to take on the role of Manager. Not sure it's am improvement?!

Two fingers to everyone if Leeds manage promotion this year, although on recent form, not looking good!
 
#16
Has anyone found out how much compensation the Geordies have offered, for the remaining time on oompa lumpas contract?

I'll bet Bates got a nice little back hander out of it, cunt :roll:

Anyway, out with the old and in with the new, I hope Macca can take us back to the Championship - he was a legend at Elland Road, so the fans should get behind him.

MB
 

Similar threads


Latest Threads

Top