Wisdom is the key

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by scalieback, Nov 29, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Wisdom can sometimes take a while with us men.

When I was 14, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend. When I was 16 I got a girlfriend, but there was no passion, so I decided I needed a passionate girl with a zest for life.

In college I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional.
    Everything was an emergency; she was a drama queen, cried all the time and threatened suicide. So I decided I needed a girl with stability.

When I was 25 I found a very stable girl but she was boring.
    She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything. Life became so dull that I decided that I needed a girl with some excitement.

When I was 28 I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her.
    She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She did mad impetuous things and made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless. So I decided to find a girl with some real ambition.

When I turned 31, I found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground and married her.
    She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned.

I am now older and wiser, and am now looking for a girl with big tits.
  2. Talk about picky most will just settle for a girl with a full set of limbs and a heart beat
  3. Does a life support machine count? :twisted:
  4. Depends how old she is? 8O :wink:
  5. Right now, I'd settle for recently deceased :(
  6. Does rigermortis make breasts firmer :? I suppose that would make necrophilia more acceptable oddbod 8O
  7. I really couldn't say, but I have it on reasonable authority that breast tissue is liquid at room temperature (like goose fat) which accounts for the way they normally feel.
  8. Unknown_Quantity

Unknown_Quantity War Hero Moderator

I used to be a necrophiliac, but then the bitch split on me :D
  9. What is it with the fresh corpses? that is a bit shallow isn't it? the long term dead need loving as well. :D
  10. hey, i wasnt trying to put a PC humping the dead angle on this :wink: However knowing that tit flesh is liquid at room temprature explains a few things.

11. Sex = boring
    Incest = relatvely boring
    Necrophilia = dead boring
  12. So what is beastiality then?
  13. Flogging a dead horse :lol:
  14. Did you know the penalties for necrophillia and beastiality are the same?
    3-5 years if my memory of a bored afternoon and google serve...