Wipe out mankind

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Command_doh, Dec 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Nice little flash game was brought to my attention, and I haven't seen it posted. Allows you to cultivate and 'customize' a plague, with mankinds' destruction your ultimate goal.

It allows you to tweak the type of disease, name it, and design how it is communicated, what methods of 'spreading' it utilises or how it manifests (boils, sores cysts, vomiting, etc)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Put's the fun back into pandemic :twisted:

Good fun for a couple of hours if you are bored at work.

http://www.crazymonkeygames.com/fullscreen.php?game=Pandemic-2

2. 'Flange Rot'? Nice.

3. Anyone who tries to wipe out Lisa Tarbuck is on trueble with me.

4. And a very Merry Christmas to you too, mate! :D

5. Kill all the bees. We'd all be dead in ten years.

6. Well so far Satans Rectal Cholera has infected the entire world population with the exception of New Zealand and Madagascar. Lamb Curry, anyone?

Just saving up the evo point sto buy some lethal traits, as I havent killed anybody yet. Vaccine is still 800 days away!

7. Finally wiped out humanity with Dirty Toilet Death. 96515, and days to vaccine : infinity

8. Command_doh

Hmmm, yes. That will be the one. Before my time though. Still, it helps spread the 'cheer' (disease) at this festive time of year.

9. Killed the whole of the planet except bloody madagascar and dunno how to get them infected

10. Command_doh

If you let it 'creep' slowly, without choosing the 'exiting' symptoms, it spreads further and infects more people. Then you can start (after a long period) making it more nasty, and by this time, it will have spread across most borders.

11. So basically use less visibility?

12. Yea, I just killed 6.1Bn people! :twisted:

13. Command_doh

Low visibility, yes. I only had 3 symptoms, airborne and waterborne transmission, and maximum drug resistance.

Gives one a certain perverse sense of satisfaction, doesn't it :D ! We are all doomed to eternal purgatory :p

14. My wife now hates me - as I keep playing it LOL

(she probably hated me before i started to play it but hey)