Wipe out mankind

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
#1
Nice little flash game was brought to my attention, and I haven't seen it posted. Allows you to cultivate and 'customize' a plague, with mankinds' destruction your ultimate goal.


It allows you to tweak the type of disease, name it, and design how it is communicated, what methods of 'spreading' it utilises or how it manifests (boils, sores cysts, vomiting, etc)




Put's the fun back into pandemic :twisted:

Good fun for a couple of hours if you are bored at work.

http://www.crazymonkeygames.com/fullscreen.php?game=Pandemic-2
 
#4
Command_doh said:
Nice little flash game was brought to my attention, and I haven't seen it posted. Allows you to cultivate and 'customize' a plague, with mankinds' destruction your ultimate goal.


It allows you to tweak the type of disease, name it, and design how it is communicated, what methods of 'spreading' it utilises or how it manifests (boils, sores cysts, vomiting, etc)




Put's the fun back into pandemic :twisted:

Good fun for a couple of hours if you are bored at work.

http://www.crazymonkeygames.com/fullscreen.php?game=Pandemic-2
And a very Merry Christmas to you too, mate! :D
 
#6
Well so far Satans Rectal Cholera has infected the entire world population with the exception of New Zealand and Madagascar. Lamb Curry, anyone?

Just saving up the evo point sto buy some lethal traits, as I havent killed anybody yet. Vaccine is still 800 days away!
 

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
#11
If you let it 'creep' slowly, without choosing the 'exiting' symptoms, it spreads further and infects more people. Then you can start (after a long period) making it more nasty, and by this time, it will have spread across most borders.
 
#12
Command_doh said:
If you let it 'creep' slowly, without choosing the 'exiting' symptoms, it spreads further and infects more people. Then you can start (after a long period) making it more nasty, and by this time, it will have spread across most borders.
So basically use less visibility?
 
#13
Yea, I just killed 6.1Bn people! :twisted:
 

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
#14
Bordtea said:
Command_doh said:
If you let it 'creep' slowly, without choosing the 'exiting' symptoms, it spreads further and infects more people. Then you can start (after a long period) making it more nasty, and by this time, it will have spread across most borders.
So basically use less visibility?
Low visibility, yes. I only had 3 symptoms, airborne and waterborne transmission, and maximum drug resistance.

Yea, I just killed 6.1Bn people!
Gives one a certain perverse sense of satisfaction, doesn't it :D ! We are all doomed to eternal purgatory :p
 
#15
My wife now hates me - as I keep playing it LOL

(she probably hated me before i started to play it but hey)
 
#18
Bordtea said:
Command_doh said:
If you let it 'creep' slowly, without choosing the 'exiting' symptoms, it spreads further and infects more people. Then you can start (after a long period) making it more nasty, and by this time, it will have spread across most borders.
So basically use less visibility?


Doesnt always work. If it gets identified in a well developed country, they begin contingencies to stop it spreading worldwide. It seems that whilst waterborne is good for spreading it, it gets spotted more quickly.

Last game I got what I thought was a result. The vaccine caused it to mutate and become even more infectious, but too many countries had already closed down there borders and had begun spraying for insects and exterminating rodents to check its spread.

I'm going to try this strategy. Little visible signs. Make it 100% drug and environment resistant. Then give it all vectors, then make it lethal with heart failure. Long game but might kill all
 
#19
use the parasitic one

rodents

no visibility

wherever it spawns from max it out ie cold/heat

then moisture

then the other cold/heat

wait.....then drug it out

then select all the first tier visibility

wooshes everything
 
#20
I wonder if Terry Taliban is making notes ?
 

Latest Threads

Top