Wintersmith

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by theiftaker, Sep 26, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anybody read Terry Pratchetts Latest yet? Can't get a copy until 1/10/06 and I can't wait

2. Very good, as usual, although not based round Sam Vimes, my favourite character. This is a continuation of the "Wee Free Men" and Hat Full of Sky" story line and has Weatherwax and Ogg doing their thing. Very funny, unputdownable.

3. Someone bought me a copy, spent all day reading it on Wednesday. I am now reading it again but a bit slower. Can't choose between His Grace and Granny as my favourite character.

4. PLEEEASEEE where can I get one, I am a huge fan

5. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

The Tiffany Aching series has brought him back into form, after a dull patch (Monstrous Regiment?) and I can recommend this one completely. Very good indeed.

6. They've been selling them in Borders for a week or so now - half price at the moment.

7. In NI at the moment nearly got the long haired CSM to agree a purchase, is it sale in the UK, the border is still OOB?

8. Amazon.co.uk also do it clicky

9. Many Thanks!!!

10. bought THUD today - will be waiting until the Wintersmith comes out in paperback I fear as hardbacks in English are SOOOOO expensive over here!! :cry: